Chapter 46 Dark Plans

‘How did it go?’ asked Harry.

Lucius and Narcissa stepped through the Floo network where Harry had spent the past hour pacing. Harry kept telling himself that it was not important. That he didn’t care if his lover was divorced or not but Harry knew that he was lying to himself on that front although he had no idea if he wanted or feared his lover getting divorced. Harry knew that his lover being a free agent might change Lucius' expectations of their relationship but Harry had no idea what he wanted.

Lucius sighed, ‘Draco was not happy.’

Harry snorted, ‘of course not. Nobody would be in those circumstances. His father left his mother for his ex-enemy who is younger than him!’

‘What’s wrong with you?’ asked Lucius.

Harry sighed knowing that he was never able to keep when he was worried, upset or angry from Lucius. Not that he really wanted to nowadays that their relationship was progressing faster than Harry was able to control his feelings. Lucius had, after all, been there for him at a time when no one else had when his whole world was falling apart which had changed their relationship.

This morning after speaking to Amelia Harry had gone up to his bedroom knowing it would be several hours before Lucius came back from Hogwarts after speaking to Draco. Harry had checked his diary not really expecting to find out anything he did not know in it. Harry had expected reports of Granger’s disappearance and the DMLE’s investigations which were there but they were not the only things there.

What Harry did not expect were two dire warnings from both Snape and the Weasley twins. It made Harry pleased that despite everything the twins were still protecting him from Dumbledore. Harry had expected that after he had killed Granger they would understandably want nothing more to do with him and quite possibly betray him to Dumbledore but it seemed that may not be the case.

Harry had begged his father to let him attend the requested meeting in Hogsmeade. The Dark Lord did not like it fearing it was a trap but Harry pointed out if it had been a trap they would never have revealed Dumbledore’s latest plan. Harry had pointed out the usefulness of having the twins who were close to Dumbledore reporting to Harry which was the only reason that Harry was allowed to go.

Naturally he was not to go alone. Harry had said he would take Lucius with him but the Dark Lord did not find that acceptable. The Dark Lord requested that he also take Marcus Flint Senior with him as he was the Dark Lord’s best fighter. Harry’s father wanted to go with Harry himself but Harry knew that the twins would never say anything in front of the man they were raised to fear.

‘Dumbledore is planning to have my seed extracted so that Ginny could carry my Heir,’ Harry said bitterly.