Chapter 54 Date Night

Lucius turned up at Le Fay Palace at half past four in the afternoon. Lucius had spoken to the Dark Lord about taking Harry out somewhere. Lucius knew the Dark Lord was unhappy about allowing Lucius and Harry time alone but agreed with great reluctance for Harry’s sake. Probably because he knew that if he said no Harry would so anyway. Harry had never been one for following rules he did not agree with and Lucius couldn't see that changing for the Dark Lord's sake.

‘So where are you taking Hadrian?’ questioned the Dark Lord.

‘Muggle London,’ Lucius replied.

‘Muggles,’ the Dark Lord said with more than a hint of distaste.

‘Har – Hadrian – would not appreciate a country where he could not speak the language and I did not think it be wise to go to magical London where our evening would get back to Dumbledore,’ Lucius explained nervously.

The Dark Lord inclined his head in agreement, ‘Jodkey fetch Hadrian.’

Ten minutes later Hadrian walked into the room in a stylish Muggle charcoal grey three-piece suit with a black tie. Lucius’ couldn’t help the way his eyes wandered over the young man’s body even if it did make his Master glower with murder in his eyes. Lucius could tell that Harry was exceptionally self-conscious about what he was wearing. Probably had never worn anything remotely as sophisticated as that with those foul Muggle relatives of the equally as despicable Lily Evans.

‘How do I look?’ asked Harry nervously.

Lucius wanted to say that had the Dark Lord not been there he would have absolutely ravished the young Heir or better yet show him how good Lucius thought he looked. However, Lucius knew that testing the Dark Lord’s patience was not good for either his nor Harry’s health. Instead a much more diplomatic answer was required especially as the Dark Lord was allowing Lucius to take Harry out on a date.

‘Like the perfect Pure-Blood heir,’ smiled the Dark Lord.

‘Very handsome,’ agreed Lucius causing the Dark Lord’s smile to drop.

‘So we should get going,’ Harry said looking at his father.

‘I expect you back tonight,’ the Dark Lord said.

The Dark Lord may be talking to Harry but he was looking at Lucius. Lucius knew this was a clear demand that they were not supposed to be having sex tonight. Somehow Lucius did not see Harry agreeing with this demand. Nor did Lucius particularly want to give into that demand. The only time when Lucius would not follow the Dark Lord's orders were when Harry was involved despite knowing he was on thin ice with said Dark wizard.