Chapter 53 Turncoats and Deceivers

Tom found himself back in the Ministry well after normal closing hours in Madam Bones’ office. Tom was here with his son, their lawyer Lawrence Justin whom represented most of the Dark Factions’ Lords and Ladies, Amelia Bones, Charles, Percy and William Weasley. Hadrian was at his Tom’s right as was his rightful place whilst Justin was to his left. Meanwhile Cursebreaker Weasley sat in the middle with the Junior Undersecretary to his right and the Dragon a to his left opposite to the Dark siders. Madam Bones stood in the middle of her desk giving the Weasley brothers a piercing look.

The Weasley brothers had just arrived and sat down opposite the Dark siders. The younger Weasley looked as stuck-up as some of his followers whilst the older brother just looked curious and speculative towards Tom. That meant the Cursebreaker must have at least a small suspicion that Dumbledore was telling the truth. Luckily whilst he looked curious he did not look openly hostile. The middle brother meanwhile seemed more interested in Hadrian.

‘Hi, Bill, Charlie, Percy,’ Hadrian smiled trying to hide his nervousness.

‘Harry,’ William Weasley’s smile did not reach his eyes.

‘I just want to say that I do not support not condone my mother or sibling’s treatment towards you or Lord Slytherin,’ Percy Weasley said quite pompously.

 ‘Thanks,’ Hadrian said quietly.

‘What Percy said,’ grinned Charles. ‘I have to say your new looks suit you.’

Tom cleared his throat not wanting another grown man to have any romantic interest in Hadrian. True Charles was much closer in age than Lucius but he was a bloody Weasley. And Tom had enough with Weasleys trying to force themselves on his son with Ginevra Molly Weasley and her manipulative bitch of a mother attempting to woo Hadrian with love potions.

‘Now let’s get down to business,’ the eldest Weasley brother said sharply.

‘Yes, lets,’ agreed Tom.

Tom gave Hadrian a sharp look at his unprofessional behaviour and gave the Dragon Tamer a furious glare for daring to so much as look at his son like that. Tom knew that Hadrian knew he had been acting completely unprofessionally. Tom supposed it was nice to know that not all of those who he had thought of as his surrogate family had been using him. However, he should know that he no longer need his surrogate family.

He had Tom now.

‘I know you want justice for what was done to your family,’ the Cursebreaker began calmly. ‘I do not blame you for that, at all, and know my family have dug their own graves. However, I cannot stand by as they are executed.’