Chapter 19 Nagini Reveals All

The second the Dark Lord called for Snape and Lucius in both former (or present Lucius supposed now) Death Eaters appeared before the Dark Lord immediately. Both of them were wearing calm emotionless masks but Lucius was terrified even if he didn't show it. He had after all spent the last seven month fucking the Dark Lord's long lost son which Lucius somehow doubted would go over well with the Dark Lord.

If Harry had told the Dark Lord of their relationship the chances of Lucius making out of Crouch's manor alive was next to none. Who was he kidding? If Harry had told the Dark Lord he would be dead as soon as the Dark Lord saw him.

Soon as he walked in Lucius was expecting to be cut down where he stood but to his absolute surprise he wasn't. Lucius bowed lowering his head to the ground and was still not cut down despite their being ample opportunity to do so. Did that mean Harry hadn't said anything to his father?

Lucius gave his young lover a pointed look asking him what he had said. Harry shook his head in response knowing what Lucius was asking him. Lucius could have sagged in relief but he didn't partly because that would have given him away and partly because Lucius knew their secret wouldn't last nor would he last the Dark Lord's wrath.

He and Harry couldn't keep it a secret forever. It would be better to come out sooner than later. Lucius just didn't want to be anywhere near the Dark Lord when it happened. Lucius would have to speak to Harry about the correct way to tell his father that they were in a casual relationship.

'I would like to thank the both of you for protecting and teaching my son over the past few months,' the Dark Lord said.

Lucius doubted that the Dark Lord would still be singing the same tune in a few days or whenever it came out how he had got involved with his son. Lucius doubted the Dark Lord would still be thanking him then. Lucius could only hope that if only for Harry's sake the Dark Lord would not kill Lucius immediately.

'You're loyalty shall be rewarded,' the Dark Lord.

Lucius wondered what the Dark Lord would say when it was revealed where his loyalty to Harry came from. Somehow Lucius didn't think an award would be on the cards. Lucius really was fucked (in more ways than one).

'You have begun to make up for your desertion at the time I need you the most but I expect you to pay back the twelve years that you have deserted me and my cause,' hissed the Dark Lord.

Lucius doubted that the Dark Lord would give him twelve years to pay back. In fact Lucius doubted that the Dark Lord would give him twelve days. In fact Lucius would feel lucky if he managed to get twelve hours of life in which he could sort out arrangements for Draco, Narcissa and Harry (the three most important people in his life).