Chapter 9 Fury of the Bumblebee

Over the next few days Harry continued going through his memories in the evening before he fell asleep. He had discovered many memories of his dad. Lily wasn't around often which made Harry suspect that Lily had known. This didn't surprise Harry too much considering what he had seen of Dumbledore's ability to manipulate people.

At the same time he was going through any and all books that might give Harry some lead as to what the second task was but so far he had no luck. Harry was getting increasingly nervous considering it was less than a month until the first task.

On Thursday evening Harry noticed that two Weasleys he hated and Granger were attempting to sneak out without him. Harry flung on his cloak and slipped after them careful not to make any noise. He wasn't really surprised when they came to the Headmaster's office.

He followed them onto the moving staircase which opened to reveal Dumbledore. The three traitors entered and found seats on the opposite side of Dumbledore. Harry stayed silent just inside the door ready to make a run for it if it turned out that Dumbledore noticed he was there.

Harry noticed that Mrs Weasley was also there looking angry about something. It was then that Harry noticed that there was a Gringotts letter open on the desk. Harry smirked realising that they were about to find out that they owed Harry a lot of money for their thieving ways.

'Professor Dumbledore,' said Hermione politely. 'I take it this is about Slytherin.'

'I have recently received a letter from Gringotts,' Dumbledore explained. 'Your mother Mister and Miss Weasley and Miss Granger received the same.'

Lord Dumbledore,

It has come to our attention that Manager Godbod has been embezzling money from the Potter vaults that belong to Heir Apparent Hadrian Salazar Slytherin. The misplaced money is requested to be returned to the Potter vaults with a five percent interest. The money that has been spent by Lord Dumbledore along with the interest will be removed directly from the Dumbledore vaults.

Your magical guardianship over Heir Apparent Hadrian Salazar Slytherin has been terminated owing to the fact that Heir Apparent Hadrian Salazar Slytherin's sire, Lord Thomas Marvolo Slytherin, is not deceased.

It had come to our attention that an illegal marriage contract between Ginevra Molly Weasley and Heir Apparent Hadrian Salazar Slytherin has been drawn up by Lord Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore and Molly Enid Weasley nee Prewett. This has been dissolved as Heir Apparent Hadrian Salazar Slytherin's sire who is Heir Apparent Hadrian Salazar Slytherin's magical guardian and Head of House has not approved of the contract.

If you have the money in gold and wish to pay your debts sooner please contact the new manager of the Potter vaults Manager Blackclaw.