Chapter 83 An Invasion of Gryffindors

On Sunday George made his way over to Harry's through the Floo which they had would lead them to the reception room, although they couldn't get to the rest of the mansion without permission. He would be meeting with his brothers and the rest of The Team at Harry's.

George was feeling anxious - it was the first time he and Fred had separated since learning of Mu-Molly's plans for them. Fred and George had taken the advantage of being back in Britain to spend time with their significant others. Angelina smiled warmly at him as she took his hand in hers seemingly knowing how he was feeling without him saying it.

'We don't have to go,' Angie said.

George scowled, 'I can't let my murderous mother control my life. Plus, I want to see Harry.'

'So, do I,' Angelina said scowling.

Because they were all worried about Harry who it had turned out was pregnant with Lucius Malfoy's child. Fred and George had been planning to send Lucius a "package". But then the news of his, of Molly's crimes came out and everything else had taken a backseat. Now all that worry for Harry came flooding back ... as well as the urge to curse Lucius Malfoy into oblivion.

'Good evening,' the Dark Lord said crisply. 'Welcome to my home.'

George was once again struck by how normal and genial the Dark Lord was. He looked like any well to do upper class wizard. It was hard to believe that he was responsible for hundreds of deaths. And when he looked at Harry full of love and pride even George who knew the truth could only see a concerned father.

But George was still careful to be polite and respectful to the Dark Lord. George didn't think the Dark Lord would harm him if only because Harry would be furious, but it didn't hurt to be careful around the Dark Lord Voldemort.

'Lord Slytherin,' Alicia said politely.

'Is Harry alright?' asked Charlie.

The Dark Lord nodded, 'yes, he is completely back to normal. He and Lucius are in the drawing room.'

Bill frowned, 'are you okay with their relationship.'

'Lucius is the father of my grandchild and Hadrian will not let him go,' the Dark Lord said simply. 'My feelings toward it are neither here nor there.'

It seemed that the Dark Lord was as happy as any of them that Harry had been seduced by Lucius Malfoy. They made their way down the hall to the familiar drawing room where Harry and Lucius were sat very close on the two-seater sofa. Harry was snuggled into him and they were chatting happily. Harry was smiling and looked very happy - happy and in love.