Chapter 57 Revelations, Proposals and Breakings

‘PREGNANT?’ demanded Bill shocked.

Bill, and Charlie had come back home after being told to come home by their father. Neither Bill or Charlie had wanted to come home after the deal that had been struck with Harry’s father and the Ministry of Magic. From what had happened with Percy they knew that their parents would view their action as absolute and utter betrayal. Bill hadn’t missed that Percy had not been invited to this family meeting.

Bill and Charlie had only agreed to come because Fred and George had told them it was a good idea to. Neither Fred nor George knew exactly what their parents had wanted to tell them but they thought from their parents’ reaction that it was important. However, Ginny being pregnant was the last thing any of them had ever expected.

Bill and Charlie had been completely and utterly shocked at the revelations. Fred and George looked alarmed but not as shock as they should be. Currently they looked like they were silently communicating. Only Ron looked angry and disgusted but from one look from their mother Ron shut his mother.

‘Yeah,’ Ginny said heavily.

Bill took the time to actually look at his baby sister. She was paler than Bill had ever seen her. Her freckles standing out clearly on her face and bright red hair contrasting brightly with her skin. Ginny was perched on the edge of her seat with her arms wrapped around herself looking like she wanted to flee the whole situation.

Ginny was just thirteen years old! She couldn’t be pregnant! Not now when the whole world was imploding around them! Bill closed his eyes he was usually calm and relatively fun-loving but his thirteen-year-old sister pregnant was not something that he felt calm about. What had Ginny been thinking? She could ruin her whole life!

‘GINNY!’ Bill yelled horrified.

‘Bill,’ Arthur said firmly. ‘I am well aware of the seriousness of the situation but lecturing Ginny will not help anyone!’

‘How did this happen?’ demanded Charlie.

‘The normal way,’ Molly said sharply.

‘Who’s the father?’ demanded Bill harshly.

‘None of your business,’ snapped out Ginny.

Bill was pleased to see something of the fire that was his little sister. Then he frowned at how defensive that Ginny was over the name of her child’s father! Had she been raped or was it someone their parents would not approve of like Malfoy or Potter.