Chapter 41 Truth and Lies

Tom read through the final draft of the article in the morning edition of the Daily Prophet seeing the changes that he had told Skeeter to make to the draft she had sent him last evening which had been made. Tom was satisfied with what the article said about him and Hadrian. More so that it accurately displayed Dumbledore as the criminal he was in all this although he wished that it didn’t display James as so deceitful and manipulative but there was no way to explain to everyone what Dumbledore had done without revealing that Hadrian was the son of Lord Voldemort and Foma was Lord Voldemort himself.

The True Albus Dumbledore

By Rita Skeeter

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Lord of the Ancient and Noble House of Dumbledore, the Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot and Supreme Mugwump of International Confederation of Wizards. A name synonymous with Light, goodness, bravery, defence, safety. The man who saw us through the war until Harry Potter saved us all.

A man you could never picture be involved with anything illegal like:

Tom snorted knowing exactly what Albus Dumbledore was capable of doing in the name of the Greater Good. Tom had suffered at Dumbledore’s manipulations for too long. Tom had Hadrian now but he would never again hold his husband in his arms again because of Dumbledore’s manipulations.

Kidnapping

Tom scowled knowing that they were only meaning taking guardianship of Harry without informing the boy’s natural father that Hadrian was his son. They didn’t know exactly how far the kidnapping charges went. Tom wished they would but knew that the truth would turn the Ministry against him and Hadrian.

Embezzlement

Warmongering

Slander

Negligence

Tom had been furious to find that his son had spent the majority of his life being abused by mere Muggles. Tom knew exactly how hard it was to overcome that life. Tom had sworn that he would find all three Dursleys and make them suffer for what they had done to Hadrian.

This reporter has uncovered a dark core in this apparently Light wizard’s plans. A secret which this reporter believes the public have the right to know about the Chief Warlock. Those secrets revolve around one person.

Harry Potter

Or as it now turns out Hadrian Salazar Slytherin who is in actual fact the son of Lord James Potter and Lord Foma Slytherin formerly Lagunov. The new Lord Slytherin has claimed both the title of Lord Slytherin and guardianship over his son. The son that Albus Dumbledore never saw fit to inform Foma of content to get guardianship over young Harry, regency over the seats of Slytherin, Gryffindor, Peverell, Potter, Le Fay and Ambrosius, and access to the young Heir’s many vaults.