Chapter 97 Harry Potter: Villain or Victim

Harry Potter: Villain or Victim

By Rita Skeeter

Over the last few days, the country has been shaken by the violent death of Albus Dumbledore. There has been much debate on what events resulted in disgraced former Headmaster, former Chief Warlock, former Supreme Muwump Albus Dumbledore being stabbed seventeen times. Now we have received a statement from Hadrian Slytherin.

“On the eighteenth of August I was at Malfoy Manor. Lucius woke us up when we the wards were breached. Lucius went to distract Dumbledore. Sirius and I were confronted by eight members of Dumbledore’s Order of the Phoenix. Sirius fought them and I was forced to flee.

“Just as I was about to get out Dumbledore arrived and pointed his wand at me – he told me Lucius was dead, he knew that due to my pregnancy I wasn’t able to use magic, but he was not concerned if I miscarried or not as he could always “rebreed” me.

“I was terrified. I was under wandpoint from the man who had kidnapped and abused me my whole life and had just threatened to rape me! My lover was dead. My godfather was fighting eight witches and wizards so might well be the same. My father had no idea I was in trouble. I could not use any magic.

“I’d been carrying a knife on me since the Three Chasers incident … I didn’t want to be defenceless like that again! I just wanted to away from him so when he got to close. I didn’t mean to kill him, but when I started, I couldn’t stop! It was an accident!”

So that is the answer to Dumbledore’s death.

Albus Dumbledore attempted to kidnap his former victim. Hadrian Slytherin was pushed to the brink and did something unthinkable to save himself and the life of his unborn child. Can we really blame a young man for doing so? That is certainly what the DMLE seem to think as Amelia Bones has this to say.

“The DMLE will not be pressing any charges at this point as it seems to be a clear-cut case of self-defence.”

But can we really condone such a horrific act of violence?

There are many amongst our population who remember only to good that Albus Dumbledore has did, and not the terrible acts he has been found to be accountable for.

There are many concerned with the fact that such a young child could be responsible for such a horrendous act of violence. If Hadrian Slytherin is capable of stabbing someone nineteen times at the age of fifteen, what would he be like in a few decades time?