Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo

Diversity was one of the top three biggest companies in Seoul. At first look it was one of the typical business corporations with lots of different branches. From the flower shops, through restaurants and hotel chains, airlines to clothes, jewelry and car shops. Everything was well-known and prominent. Just as the CEO of Diversity, business Tycoon Jung Hoseok. Known all over the world because of his frequent appearance on the covers of magazines like Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Vogue. He was in the top ten youngest billionaires in the world, as he took over the CEO position after his father when he was just 23.

But there were maybe a hundred humans that actually knew that Diversity was just a facade. And Jung Hoseok was so much more than just a CEO. 

Hoseok was looking at Seoul's busy streets from his office on the last floor of a 70-story skyscraper

Hoseok was looking at Seoul's busy streets from his office on the last floor of a 70-story skyscraper. He sighted, but at the next moment he smiled widely when he heard the knocking.

'Come in!'

'Your Highness, we are ready to go', said a young man with short, dark silver hair.

'Told You not to call me that, Yoongs', Hoseok pulled a face.

'We are at work. You prefer "sir"?'

'We are always at work. Even when I'm not in the company I'm at work...', pouted Hoseok.

'You are a prince. You will be a king soon. There is nothing You can do about it.' cut him off Yoongi with an amused face.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. One of the features that he loved about his best friend was his straightforwardness. He didn't care who he was talking to. It was always straight facts that were coming out off his mouth. 

He has known Min Yoongi since he was seven, he was his first guardian. A strong, almighty alpha, that had never given a shit about what his species was talking about his friendship with a human boy, even if he was a prince.

 A strong, almighty alpha, that had never given a shit about what his species was talking about his friendship with a human boy, even if he was a prince

'Come, Hobi. We need to arrange our trip.'

'I know You hate being in office.'

'I don't mind as long as I know You are safe.'