Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2

'Jimin-shi! Jimin-shi! Jimin-shi!' Jungkook entered Jimin's room in a hurry between trainings. He was so focused on talking with hyungs the day before, that he totally forgot to inform Jimin about something really important for him.

Jimin should've been already up and heading to the training area, but he wasn't in his room. Jungkook knew he wasn't in the kitchen or living room either. He looked around and in the bathroom, but Jimin was nowhere to be found.

'There is this thing called privacy... Don't think you heard about it. About knocking neither...' deep, dark voice from the door, made Jungkook stop his movements.

HOW THE FUCK THIS GUY CAN COME TO ME THIS CLOSE WITHOUT ME NOTICING!, thought Jungkook.

Taehyung was leaning against the door frame looking angrily at Jungkook.

'It's Jimin's room. You shouldn't be here. Show some respect...'

Jungkook rolled his eyes and passed Taehyung, leaving the room.

'I don't have time for your bullshit...'

'Are you in a hurry to beat some lower ranks?'

'Yeah, I am gonna kick their asses good today, because tomorrow we start the last level of power training...' Jungkook said with fake amusement. 'And watch your mouth... omegas and betas are not lower ranks. They are equal.'

This statement made Taehyung so shocked that before he could answer, Jungkook was already gone.

Jungkook used his mindlink:

Jungkook: Jimin-shi were are you?

Jimin: Am going to the training field. I've put on an extra hoodie today... It's extra cold!

Jungkook: You will be sweating... But that's not what I wanted to say!

Jimin: Ok, ok Kookie, chill. What's the matter?

Jungkook: Today is Yoongi-hyung's birthday!

Jimin:...

Jungkook: Jimin-shi?

Jimin:...

Jungkook: Did you hear me?

Jimin: What the fuck did you just said to me?! Yoongi birthday?!

Jungkook: Yes.

Jimin: And why has nobody told me?!

Jungkook: Well... I just told you...

Jimin: Wow! Thanks! This is such precious information after I casually just woke up in his bed without even wishing him Happy Birthday!

Jungkook: The irony is not necessary, hyung...

Jimin: Can you tell me what I'm supposed to do now?! And do you have plans? Party or something?

Jungkook: Hyung doesn't like to party. He prefers calm celebration...

Jimin: I don't have a gift! I don't even know what he prefers! I'm the worst mate in the world!

Jungkook: Jimin-shi! Calm down...

Jimin: Don't tell me to calm down Jeon Jungkook!

Jungkook: Don't freak out! I'm coming!

Jungkook reached the training grounds a few minutes later. Jimin was pacing from left to right mumbling something under his nose. When he saw Jungkook he grabbed his shoulder and shook him.