Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1

17 year old Kim Mirae walked to the kitchen to see his father helping her 6-year old brother choose the colors to paint the picture in a coloring book.

'Good morning, dad,'' she leaned to kiss Jungkook's cheek and Han's head

'Good morning, honey. What are you on schedule for today?'

'Well... Seojoon is with Allana in school so morning training with you and appa.' she answered by taking out two packs of banana milk from the fridge. She gave one to Hanie, second to her grown-up-alpha-baby-dad and opened an ice coffee can for herself. She couldn't believe her over 30 year old dad still had a non-coffee agenda, making a disgusted face whenever someone tried to make him drink it. But she loved him this way...

She looked at her wrist with three lines tattooed on it. Her line looked like flames. The second line was added last year when Allana in Fanfair met Soyeon, a 16 year old beta wolf that was currently in a process of befriending Mirae. And the third one appeared only 6 months ago when Kim Seojoon - Allana's best friend forever - too beautiful and smart for his own good, turned eleven. He was a beta earth controller.

'And your classes?' Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrow.

'We have holidays dad...' Mirae rolled her eyes.

'Oh yeah...'

All under aged wolves that were training with the Royal Pack had a strict schedule of classes. Finishing high school was obligatory. The rest of education was the choice of each wolf. So the afternoon and evening classes were organised in a private High School that was under trusteeship of Diversity. So currently Mirae, Nikki and Soyeon after the summer ends would start their last year. And Mirae couldn't be happier... Her daily headache, aka Kim Sunoo, finished school a month ago...

Seojoon was an exception. He and Allana were attending the best school in Seoul and his and Allana's self defence training was on weekends only. They weren't really the ones that liked to practice...

'When is Uncle Yoongi coming back?' she asked, leaning on the kitchen counter.

'I'm here, yet you are whining about hyung...' Jungkook pouted.

'Dad...' she laughed. 'I just miss my sword practice...'

Jungkook glared at her.

'Oh really?'

'Of course... You know I love to train with you. Whose ass we are kicking today?'

'Yours...' he smirked.

'Bring it on...' she grinned.

'You two are at it again?' Taehyung walked to the kitchen. 'Hanie, appa is coming to the rescue...'

'Don't worry appa... I don't listen to them...' Han with tongue stuck out was absorbed by the coloring book.

'My boy!' Taehyung ruffled Han's hair, leaning in the process to peck Jungkook's lips. 'Good morning...' he purred.