Chapter 7: The Ranks

'Show your ranks'

Hoseok's voice echoed in the coronation hall.

The first one to show his rank was the oldest of the wolves.

Jin closed his eyes. The air filled with the scent of honeysuckle. Namjoon moved anxiously smelling it. When Jin eyelids lifted up his brown eyes changed color to jade green.

'I'm Kim Seokjin. Am the head beta of the Pack. Level 8.' Jin powerful voice filled the air.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other. They were right...

But then Jimin focused on Min Yoongi, who just like Jin closed his eyes for a second. The room filled with soil after the rain scent. And when Yoongi opened his eyes, they were bloody red.

An alpha.

'I am Min Yoongi. The Alpha, level 10.'

Taehyung was shocked and looked at Namjoon - the head Alpha, who's eyes were red as well. His level was also 10. Two alphas this strong in one pack? How was this possible?! They coexisted with each other just like that?!

Namjoon's scent was like an ocean during the storm. Heavy and fresh at the same time.

The mixed scents of two dominative males made Jimin dizzy. He gulped.

'Chim?' Taehyung whispered.

Jimin looked at him unfocused, and Taehyung saw as his eyes changed from brown to crystal blue, then in the whole room bloomed the sweet scent of acacia. Taehyung smiled encouragingly at his brother, but Jimin went pale. His eyelashes shot. He caught Taehyung's wrist for support but when he had done it, they heard a possessive growl.

Jimin slowly turned to Yoongi, who was covering his mouth. Shocked that he just made a sound.

Everybody looked between Jimin and Yoongi. Yoongi's dominant hormones filled the room and Jimin instantly let go of Taehyung's hand. He moved like in trance to Yoongi. First slowly, then he started to run and jumped in his arms suddenly.

The shocked Yoongi grabbed him by the waist. The little omega was shivering, rubbing his cheek on Yoongi's neck.

'I-..' Yoongi couldn't find words.

'You are my alpha,' whispered Jimin.

Yoongi gulped, pressing Jimin's harder to himself instinctively.

But he was panicking. He didn't know what to do. In an instant he felt so possessive of the younger one, that he almost lost control.

'J-Jimin... wait...' he put the boy down and pulled him away at arms length. Then he looked into the crystal babyblue eyes that held the whole galaxy in them and forgot what he wanted to say.

Jimin on the other hand was so overwhelmed that he didn't have the slightest doubts on what he wanted to do. He threw his arms on Yoongi's neck and joined their lips.

For a moment Yoongi didn't have any idea what to do... he just let their lips be connected. But when Jimin whined quietly, longingly, Yoongi's wolf went crazy. He immediately hugged Jimin's waist and deepened the kiss hungrily.

'They are mates,' said calmly Hoseok.

'They are mates,' confirmed Namjoon just as calmly.

'THEY ARE THE FUCKING MATES!' exclaimed Taehyung, probably more shocked than his own (just mated) older brother.

Then Jin crossed the room angrily and pulled Yoongi and Jimin apart by their ears.

'Not on my watch, rats! There are childrens here!'