Chapter 20: The Coronation

Jimin knocked on Jin's room and walked in.

'Hi, Jinnie-hyung! How are you feeling?' he asked, putting the trace with dinner on Jin's lap.

'Am totally fine. You are spoiling me, Minnie...' Jin smiled, and took the fork.

'Well, you deserve it. You saved us all. Your power is amazing.'

'Just like yours. But I want to get up from bed already. Joon is going crazy seeing me lying down all day. And he is so protective of me, then I am sure that if he could he would breathe instead of me, so I wouldn't need to make any effort...' Jin rolled his eyes.

Jimin smiled widely.

'He is your mate. It's normal. And cute...'

'Yeah. He is cute...' Jin chuckled and looked at Jimin out of the corner of his eyes. 'Mated alphas are like that, aren't they Park Jimin? Or should I say Min Jimin?'

'Hyung!' Jimin whined, throwing himself on Jin's, covered under a blanket, legs to hide his blushing face.

'You are glowing, Minnie... Min Minnie? Sounds legit...' Jin laughed.

'Am not mated yet...' Jimin pouted.

'Yes you are. You are just not marked. And you can fix that really fast...'

'What? How?' Jimin looked at Jin with eyes huge like a lake.

'Do I need to describe it for you?' Jin smirked.

'You are really dirty minded, hyung. Just like Jungkook said...'

'Of course I am,' Jin shrugged. 'Have you seen Joonie's arms? And chest? And legs? His face when he is serious? And when he wears the leather pants his d...'

Jimin covered Jin's mouth with his palm.

'Please stop destroying my father-figure image of Namjoon-hyung...'

'You are no-fun just like Yoongs... It seems I can drool over my man just to Hoseok and Kookie then...' Jin pouted. 'My bunny at least let me talk without stopping... Where will they come back?'

'They are already on the plane. Tae texted me that everything went smoothly. He even sent a picture...' Jimin showed his phone to Jin.

'Oh, Kookie seems relaxed

'Oh, Kookie seems relaxed...'

'I thought the same about Tae. He hates flying...'

Jin and Jimin exchanged communicative glances.

'Am glad you and Tae are here.' Jin patted Jimin's hand. 'You made Yoongi happy, even if he doesn't show it often.... And Taehyung... I don't know. I feel like Jungkook is more himself beside him. Like he doesn't have the urge to hide from the world in his shell when Tae is around...'

'It's not just Jungkook's thing. I was worried, you know? To some extent I left Tae alone when I found Yoongi... He would never complain about it, but it was a drastic change for both of us. Taehyung is really protective. And I think, now Jungkook is someone he wants to protect...'