Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies

Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi took turns driving. They were changing every two hours so the journey to Daegu was passing quickly. They were already near their destination. Currently Yoongi was sleeping in the backseat, Jimin was driving and Taehyung was smiling like an idiot to his phone.

Jimin smirked and quickly checked if Yoongi was still in deep sleep in the rear mirror.

'Change your facial expression, dude ... Your whippedness is showing...' he said, peeking at Taehyung's phone. 'You saw him like 8 hours ago...'

'Shut up!' Taehyung mumbled. 'We will talk when you will need to leave Yoongi for three days. Have fun dealing with it then.'

'Wow, you were never this cute before, lil bro...' Jimin giggled. 'You need to bring him a present...'

'I will. And I will force mom to bake chocolate chip cookies for him. Ugh! Can't we go back on Sunday afternoon not on Monday morning?'

'Oh come on! Stop whining. You will calm down once you see mom and dad... They will divert your attention and the time will pass fast. Tomorrow we will go to the city. On Sunday we will celebrate dad's birthday. You will get drunk, pass out and when you will wake up, we will be already on our way back.'

Taehyung pouted and looked through the window on the landscapes that were getting more and more familiar.

'We are coming back home, yet I feel like I just left one...' he said quietly.

'Yeah... I know what you are talking about...' Jimin turned into the forest road, drove some more and stopped the car. He pressed the horn and Yoongi jumped on his seat, violently snapped out of his sleep. He immediately reached for his gun, but when he saw Taehyung's amused face, he rolled his eyes.

'For fucks sake, Jimin...' he groaned sleepily.

Jimin turned his body between seats to face Yoongi with a wide smile.

'This is the place where Jin-hyung almost ran me over!' Jimin informed him excitedly.

'At this point I would have paid him not to press the brake...' Yoongi mumbled. 

In the next second Jimin took out his gun and pointed it at Yoongi's hand.

'Say that one more time...'

Yoongi blinked surprised, but then checked an angry Jimin out and smirked.

'That's how I like my husband... Sassy, angry and hot...'

Yoongi brought his face closer to Jimin.

Jimin smirked back at him and lowered his gun.

'I don't get your relationship...' Taehyung said, shaking his head. 'I can't decide if it is cute or insane... But if you kiss him just because he pointed the gun at you, I will throw up...'

'Don't spoil the fun...' Jimin pouted looking at Taehyung, when Yoongi leaned back on the seat.

'So we are close?' Yoongi asked while running his hand through his hair.

'Yup... it's like 5 minutes away,' Taehyung nodded.

In ten minutes they were standing in the hotel reception. Yoongi's hands started to sweat when Taehyung pressed the little bell on the desk. They heard the noise from the office and the voice:

'How can I... OH MY GOD!!! TAETAE!! CHIMCHIM!!!' Mrs Choi went around the desk and squeezed Jimin, until his giggles changed into choking when his breath was nowhere to be found.

'Mom... I can't breathe...'

'You brats! You told me you will call when you will leave Seoul!' She scolded them, embracing Taehyung as hard.