Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan

4th of August - 8 days earlier

The meeting was top secret. The Royal Pack, Team A and Team B were in the meeting room, talking with Xiumin.

'All borders are under observation' Xiumin reported. 'JayB is supervising the marine squad. Luhan is managing all the air forces. Taehyung-ssi, the news about you being in coma is already spreading across the country.'

Taehyung nodded.

'Adrien called me 24h after we revealed the fake news' Hoseok shook his head in disgust. 'He wanted to send his people to the Palace to support us.' The sarcasm was dripping from the King's words. 'Like hell I would let them in...'

'Are we able to estimate how many people Sung-jae has?' Yoongi asked.

'It's hard. But considering all the vampires from Felix clan, Vernon and Sebastian's Pack and mercenaries he could hire... we should measure in hundreds.'

'The mercenaries are not the problem...' Namjoon said. 'But the more vampires and werewolves will appear here the harder it will be to protect the Palace.'

'How many soldiers do we have here?' Jin asked.

'One hundred people are working here daily. And one hundred from the nearby cities that are able to be here in 8 hours. All trained werewolves.' Jungkook answered.

'Xiumin activate the program you were talking about. Observe every increase of magical activity in the country. Keep it top secret. Deal with it yourself.' Yoongi ordered, Xiumin nodded and disconnected.

The wolves in the meeting room looked at each other.

'Now the most important thing...' Yoongi said, looking at Hoseok. 'The evacuation plans.'

'Told you already... I won't let myself be evacuated. Under any circumstances.' Hobi said with a deep dangerous voice.

Yoongi moved his face close to the King's.

'And I told you that if I need to I will beat you up, tie you and carry you out from here... My King.'

'Head Commander!'

'Shut up, Hobi!' Yoongi interrupted him. 'I promised you - we will do it only if it will be absolutely necessary. In the worst case IF Palace will get occupied. But we need to have a plan for it.'

Hoseok didn't answer. He would rather die here then leave his own people fighting for the Palace which was just a pile of bricks.

'So are we in the end moving boys and the Queen abroad till it all settles down?' Jimin asked. 'Because we have been arguing about this for two days already...'

'Moving' Namjoon and Jin said.

'Keep them here,' Yoongi and Jungkook said at the same time.

'So we're back at it...' Jimin sighed.

'Why would we risk them being here?' Jin asked for a hundred time in two days.

'Because they are the safest here. With us.' Yoongi answered. 'We won't let anybody into the Palace.'

'Moving them abroad will give Sung-jae an opportunity to divide us. He will go for them and when we will try to get them back, he will attack the Palace here.' Jungkook added.

'He is not the type that could fight fair. Don't consider him as someone who will go at us fair and square. And they are the best way to actually lure us out of the Palace.' Yoongi nodded.

'We are the strongest here. And we should stick together.' Taehyung back him up.

'Hobi?' Namjoon asked, looking at King. The decision was his.