Chapter 6: The Ceremony

'Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!!

Taehyung dreamed about some dog jumping on his rolled in blanket, like a tortilla, body. What a stupid dog... Taehyung could easily shake him off and break his bones if he wanted to...

WAKE THE FUCK UP, TAEHYUNG!!

He opened his eyelids suddenly to see a wolf staring at him impatiently

He opened his eyelids suddenly to see a wolf staring at him impatiently. The wolf licked his nose.

'Yuck! Jimin, are you insane?!' he yelled.

The wolf jumped out of the bed and looked at Taehyung sadly.

'Ok, ok! Am getting up! Don't go on me with these sad omega eyes!' Taehyung grumbled and lazyly slid from his comfy bed. He stretched his body and glared at Chim. 'What's the hurry?'

Today is the day, Taehyungie! - Jimin mindlinked him.

'I know...'

I can't focus. I can't sleep! I need to do something!

'I can see that...' mumbled Taehyung. 'And what is the thing you want to do?'

Yoongi-hyung said that we can go and watch training. We can grab something to eat outside...

'Chim... it's too early...'

Oh, yeah? So why the fuck the soldiers are gathering on the training field?

Taehyung walked to the window and saw men and women running, stretching or doing the warm-up. Then Min Yoongi walked on the field and everybody in an instant lined up.

Taehyung glanced at the cute, fluffy Jimin, jumping next to him.

'So you want me to put you on the leash and take you on a walk like a dog?' he smirked maliciously...

At once Jimin's body changed and he crossed his arms on his chest, killing his brother with his eyes.

'That was really mean of you...'

'What? I thought you wanted to show what a good omega you are to your crush...' Taehyung pointed at the field with his thumb where Yoongi was greeting his soldiers.

Jimin blushed.

'He is NOT MY CRUSH!'

'Oooooh? So you are staring at him constantly to figure out his skincare routine?'

'He is handsome. And a bad boy. Totally my type. Doesn't mean I have a crush on him... ' Jimin smacked Tae's arm.

'Yet' Taehyung teased.

'Even if...' Jimin looked through the window and his gorgeous feathers frowned. 'Even if... I am not his type.'

'You are everybody's type, Chim.' Taehyung assured his brother, putting his arm around his shoulders. 'You still want to go?'