Epilog: The Festival of Love

(Warning! Prepare syringes with insulin for high blood sugar! 🤧🤧🦄🌈)

31st of July, Lunasa - Two years later

Lunasa - The Festival of Love was celebrated loud and happily this year. Finally the King's dream to bring happiness and joy to the Palace Grounds came true.

All trees, statues, and garden buildings were decorated with lanterns, fairy lights, torches and red ribbons. All paths were illuminated, leading to the centre of the garden to the fountain that was once the witness of a tragedy.

Anyone who wanted to enjoy the celebration could enter the Palace Grounds under the stern but welcoming gaze of Royal Soldiers.

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking together checking everything, before joining the rest in the middle of the garden when the sun got down.

Their wrists were bounded by the red ribbon, keeping them close all the time. They were excited. They could repeat the vow they made almost two years ago in front of everyone.

And of course they wouldn't miss any occasion to shove in everyone's face that they are mates.

'You are really doing this?' Kai joined them, with a pained expression on his face.

'I'm waiting impatiently for the day your mate appears...' Jungkook sighed deeply. 'You will finally stop being a nuance, too busy wiping the drool off your face...'

'I will bet his mate will be an alpha too...' Taehyung chuckled.

'No it will not! It will be a cute submissive omega...' Kai squinted his eyes.

'Moon Goddess wouldn't punish any omega with your grumpy ass...' Jungkook smirked.

'Fuck off!'

Michel - The Head Alpha of the Wolves Council, waved to them.

'Taehyung-ssi! Jungkook-ssi!'

'Lord Michael! How are you?'

'Totally fine. I wanted to introduce my younger cousin to you. She came back from the States after ten years. She wanted to join the training course...'

A beautiful, slim, tall blond girl smiled at them, cheekily.

'The famous alpha husbands... Nice to meet you...Hope alphas women are welcome as well in your troops?' She asked, stretching her hand, which Taehyung squeezed.

'Wait until you meet Lisa and Wendy...' Taehyung smiled.

'I'm Mina.'

'Great! Kai... could you...' Jungkook looked around, realising Kai is not next to him anymore. He turned his head and saw him in the middle of the path totally frozen. 'KAI? Come for a minute!'

Kai relecuntantly walked to Jungkook, killing him with his eyes. He stood next to him, gritting his teeth. He peeked at Mina.

'Could you walk our new friend around and explain everything to her?'

'No...' Kai burked.

'No? Aren't you shy?' Mina smirked. 'Always thought my mate will be more happy seeing me for the first time...'

Taehyung hugged Kai with his shoulder.

'That's our SHY Kai for you...' he said with a grin on his face.

'I hate you...' Kai growled.

Jungkook leaned to his ear and whispered: 'Destiny', before patting his back and pushing him to Mina.