Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny

Jin and Yoongi met besides their cars at 4 o'clock in the morning.

Jin gave Yoongi the token ring, and put the token necklace on his own neck.

'We contact each other every three hours', said Yoongi. 'Do you have your weapons?'

'Do you have your clothes, wallet, and phone?', Jin mocked.

But Yoongi didn't have it. Not so early in the goddamn morning, when half of his mind was still asleep, and the other half was forcefully brought to life by an insolent brat, named Jungkook.

He glared at Jin.

'Jeez, Yoongs, chill... I didn't pack my baby, but I have two guns, fangs and the magic power, for god's sake...'

'If You wouldn't pack half of your wardrobe, you could bring your baby...'

Talking about Jin's baby they meant his sniper rifle Barrett M82.

'Naah, you know it has no use in a sudden situation. And stop these depressive thoughts! We will be surrounded by wolves. Nothing will attack us!'

'Remember that Sung-jae has every reason to try to stop us. So be careful. I don't intend to deal with an angry Namjoon if something happens to you.', Yoongi said harshly.

'Ok. I will be carefull', Jin gave up and sat in his car. 'Good luck!', he yelled and drove from the parking lot.

'Yeah, I don't need luck. I need our fucking fate to do its job and bring us all togheter...'

Jin was driving through some woods. The road was horrible. He was talking with Yoongi using the headset.

'Any luck?', Yoongi asked.

'Oh, shut up. It was a disaster. Honestly nobody here respects even the smallest rule. I walked in the college grounds and they were behaving like animals! At the end of the day I was glad that nobody approached me...'

'Same with me...'

'Yeah, but in your case, it's because you just sit somewhere, with all your knives on display...'

'The bond with the prince's blood is strong. If there is a wolf who would feel it and get scared over a few knives I don't want him.'

'You're a hopeless case, Yoongi...', sighed Jin.

'This is the fucking hopless case, not me...', said Yoongi angrily. 'It's been two fucking weeks Jin... Prince's birthday is in eight days. And we have nothing! Sung-jae is getting bold. I'm worried about Hoseok and boys. And Kook has all my soldiers on his head for too long already, you know how uncomfortable he gets around too many people, in addition mainly alphas... We just need a drop of destiny, is it too much to ask?!'

'There are just a few places left. We need to do it. Just to make sure we've done all we could.'

'I know. I know. But it is so frustrating!'

'You are tired. You haven't slept much in the last few days. After a long sleep you will feel much better...'

'I will go to sleep when you arrive at your hotel'.

'That's so sweet of You...', Jin chuckled.

'Shut up! Where are You?'

'5 miles left. I will go for a massage...', dreamed Jin, ' And then I will take a long bath, and after that I will facetime my baby...'