Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers

Jungkook frowned in his sleep. Something annoying was bothering his mind.

Extremely annoying.

'Your phone...' he mumbled.

When there was no reaction and the annoying tune was still drilling into his ears, he threw his arm and hit Taehyung's stomach.

'For fucks sake... Pick up this goddamn phone...'

Taehyung groaned painfully and with closed eyes he rolled over Jungkook, to fetch his phone from the other side of the bed. He pressed the answering button without looking at its screen.

'DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I CALLED? HOW DARE YOU TO IGNORE YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT, KIM TAEHYUNG!?'

Tae opened one of his eyes slightly and looked at the screen. His mother made a facecall. Wonderfull...

'Hi, mom...'

'Why are you sleeping? It's 1 p.m. you know...'

'We had a few... rough days lately. So we are recovering.'

Mrs Choi face softened instantly.

'Am sorry, Tae. Are you ok?'

'Yes. Just tired.'

'And Jiminie? I will call him...'

'NO!' Taehyung protested, opening his eyes instantly. 'You don't need to. He is perfectly fine.'

Mrs Choi raised her eyebrow suspiciously.

'So why can't I call my Minie then?'

'He is not your Minie anymore' Taehyung giggled.

'What are you blabbering about, TaeTae? He will always be...'

'He is Yoongi-hyung's Minie now...'

'Don't tell me...'

'Yup.'

Mrs Choi gasped and her eyes filled with happy tears.

'You both are growing up so fast' her lips wobbled.

Taehyung laughed and rolled himself on the back, using Jungkook's stomach as a pillow, making Jungkook groan from the sudden move. Taehyung stretched his hand with the phone above his head.

'Who was that?' Mrs Choi asked, hearing the sound.

'It's Jungkookie!' Taehyung moved his hand and showed a sleeping boy's face. 'Say hi to mom, Jungkookie!'

Jungkook instantly opened his eyes and looked terrified at the screen.

'Awww, he is cute...' Mrs Choi cooed.

'He is. Isn't he?' with the free hand Taehyung flicked Jungkook's chin upwards.

'S-stop it!' Jungkook blushed, brushing Taehyung's hand away. He shyly looked at Tae's mom. 'Hello, Mrs Choi! Nice to meet you...'

'What is this devil doing in your bed, Jungkookie?' she asked giggling.

'We slept together,' Taehyung informed her casually, showing a V-sign with his fingers and his wide boxy smile.

'I- I-... Not like that!! He just barged into my bed!' Jungkook panicked, with a red face.

'Kookie is really nice to hug, mom!' Taehyung was enjoying Jungkook's embarrassment. It was cute as hell. He couldn't hold his smile. 'It's like hugging a warm pillow. He is even hugging me back in his sleep. And his snoring is cute...'

'Stop saying it!' Jungkook whined and covered Taehyung's mouth with his hand. 'I will kick your ass! Why are you talking like that to your mom!'

Taehyung bit his hand and Jungkook yelled.