Chapter 23: The Jump

(Same as last time. I will mark place and hour.)

The Palace, 18:00

Yoongi was standing next to the car looking at Hoseok checking a bulletproof vest on Rose. He was wearing one himself, just like Jimin and Taehyung.

Taehyung sat behind the wheel.

Rose and Hoseok took the backseat. The sun was already low. They would be able to hide in the darkness, and hopefully they will be able to settle everything before dawn.

Jimin touched his shoulder, and Yoongi, feeling his gentle touch, turned around and embraced him tightly.

'I swear, I will get to you. Through the fire and flames. Even if it will be the last thing I do.' he whispered with a trembling voice.

'I know' Jimin answered. He touched Yoongi's cheek and smiled reassuringly.

Yoongi pulled him to himself and pressed his lips to Jimin's mouth in a hot, hungry kiss. Jimin tiptoed and put his arms around Yoongi's neck to deepen the kiss. Their tongues, teeth and lips were fighting with each other until Jimin pulled back, breathing heavily.

He sat next to Taehyung and winked to his mate, saying:

'See you soon!'

Yoongi followed the car with his eyes until it disappeared between the trees then he turned around and saw Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook going to him.

Jin was carrying a long suitcase with his riffle. And Jungkook was holding a package, which he handed to Yoongi.

Yoongi took out one of the swords from the scabbard. The blade reflected the flame from Yoongi's eyes. He looked at the three wolves that were with him for the longest time. The people he trusted the most.

'It seems Sung-jae underestimated us once again...'

'A one time too many' answered Namjoon.

'Yoongi-hyung...' Jungkook's eyes flashed with golden light. 'I don't think I can control myself this time...'

Yoongi smirked and his own eyes responded with red.

'Good.'

Seoul, 18:30

Half an hour later on the palace heliport medical helicopter landed and the medical crew with an unconscious body on the stretchers ran to the machine from the palace, observed by the worried eyes of Team A and B.

An hour later the same medical crew dropped their smocks on the roof of the Seoul National Hospital and boarded the other helicopter, flown by Secret Service Agent - Luhan.

'We will reach the destination in an hour' he informed. 'Xiumin prepared something for you in the back...'

Namjoon reached for three bags under the seat and opened them showing the full modern arsenal. Crossbows for vampires. Grenades. Optical rifles. Knives. Shurikens. Silencers.

Namjoon grabbed one of the pistols and reloaded it.

'It's time to make some noise...'

Road to Jebudo, 20:30

Taehyung was driving looking at sun slowly hiding behind the horizon in his rare mirror. It was strange... he knew that by now Jungkook was in the air with the rest. And he felt like he had a guardian angel above. It was a funny feeling. He wasn't used to feeling like that.

Jimin was looking through the window, pressing his forehead to the cold glass. He seemed calm. Maybe his faith in Yoongi-hyung was on the same level Taehyung believed in Jungkook. He felt untouchable.