Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates

Taehyung was sitting in the dining room, when Jimin came. He hugged gloomy Yoongi from behind.

'Why the long face?' he asked cheerfully.

'I'm just thinking about something...' he mumbled, playing with his food.

Jimin looked at him worriedly and then looked around.

'Where is Kookie?' he asked and Taehyung gulped.

He couldn't stop thinking about what he had done. He shouldn't lose his cool like that. But the thing that was haunting him the most was Jungkook's shocked face. He didn't even say a word. He didn't try to defend himself. He was just utterly surprised. Like it wasn't something he could understand.

'He doesn't feel well. He said he is not hungry,' Yoongi answered.

'He is skipping too many meals...' Jin shook his head sadly. 'It reminds me of the beginnings...'

'I will talk to him...' Namjoon put his hand on Jin's shoulder, comforting him.

'It's unhealthy,' Jimin said impatiently. He grabbed a plate and put some dishes on it. 'I will make him eat...'

'Jiminie I don't think he...' Yoongi started but Jimin pecked his lips.

'You know he won't say 'no' to me...'

Jimin walked away with Jungkook's dinner.

Yoongi blushed, making Rose and Hoseok giggling.

Lisa looked at Taehyung, judgingly, like she was saying 'It's your fault'.

And she wasn't wrong...

Taehyng put down the cutlery.

'It was delicious, Jin-hyung, but I'm not hungry anymore...'

'It's ok TaeTae, you had a hard training session today. Sleep well' Jin smiled.

Taehyung ran to his room and closed his doors.

He should apologize. He should. Shouldn't he?

But the flashbacks from the time they were in the orphanage and Jimin's body was constantly covered in bruises like that, keep invading his mind. Images when his brother was so weak that he couldn't even walk properly, came to him like a train.

They were training for more than a month. How much bruises and scars Jimin hid from him? How many of them were made by Jungkook?

Did Yoongi-hyung know about it?! Omega's bodies were fragile... Did he let that happen?

He was the one that protected Jimin for all his life, and he failed this time... Jungkook allowed his brother to get hurt...

His train of thoughts was stopped by fast steps on the corridor. He could easily smell Jimin. And the bitter scent around his brother indicating that he was furious. 

'KIM TAEHYUNG!' Jimin slammed the door to his room. 'Have you punched Jungkook?!'

'Chim...'

'HAVE YOU?!'

'YOU HAVE BRUISES! AND YOUR DAMN MATE DIDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT, TO PROTECT HIS FAVOURITE MAKNEA!' Taehyung jumped up from the bed.

'ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE TAHYUNG?! IT WAS DONE DURING TRAINING! JUNGKOOK DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE!'

'I DON'T CARE! HE SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL! I KNOW HOW HIS TRAINING STYLE LOOKS LIKE! YOU ARE NOT AS STRONG AS ALPHAS! ESPECIALLY NOT AS STRONG AS HIM!'

'ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF?! GUESS WHAT! MOST OF THE BRUISES WAS MADE BECAUSE I'VE TRIPPED OVER MY OWN DAMN FEET! ARE YOU GOING TO PUNCH THEM TOO?!'

'I PUNCHED HIM BECAUSE HE IS TOO HEARTLESS AND FULL OF HIMSELF! HAVE YOU WATCHED HIM?!'