Chapter 3: The Air Controller

Their parents were crying. They loved the boys dearly. It didn't mattered they were adopted. From the moment they take them away from the orphantage, they were their sons.  They were raising them for ten years now. Taehyung and Jimin's smiles were their favourite things. Both of them had the gentle nature, that let them love their caring parents dearly. 

But as much as Mr&Mrs Choi's hearts were aching when Jimin and Taehyung were packing, they were happy for them. Especially for Taehyung, who was designed to protect and keep order. And if Taehyung was happy, Jimin was too.

To mark the beginning of a new era Jimin dyed his hair from pink to dark blue. He asked his mother to help him so they could have their bonding session. He felt too fragile in his soft, fair pink hair, and he wanted to feel stron entering the Royal Palace. 

Both boys promised to call her and visit from time to time, and Jin assured her she can visit the Royal Palace whenever she wants. He gave her, his personal phone number, hugging her and promising to inform her about her brats if they won't contact her often enough. 

And now they were sitting in Jin's car at the beginning of their journey. They even overheard Jin trying to calm someone through the phone. And they gasped when they heard "calm your ass down, my prince.", "You will meet them in no time." "I would drive faster if You wouldn't interrupt me". After disconnecting the call, Jin caught their shocked stares.

'What?'

'You are talking like that to the future king?'

Jin snorted.

'Hobi can be overly excited sometimes... particularly if Yoongi is not around to tame him. You will get used to it,' he laughed.

'Is there any other alpha beside Namjoon-hyung?', asked Jimin.

'Maybe...' Jin shrugged. 'The ranks are not really important. You won't know them until the official ceremony'.

'I just hope they aren't dicks', said Taehyung quietly.

'You really don't like alphas, huh?'

'They usually are ruthless shitheads... I've never met a decent alpha. Not here at least.'

'Well don't throw everyone to the same pot. I know betas who are bigger assholes than alphas and omegas more cruel than anybody...'

'I know, but alphas are natural rude bitches. They are born this way...'

'Like You?'

Taehyung didn't answer looking through the window.

Jin rolled his eyes.

He thought about Yoongi's style of talking. Kookie's seriousness when it comes to training. And Namjoon's strict rules... Well, he himself didn't like to be disobeyed... He sighed.... Add to this pot the next two strong individuals...

Maybe Jimin looked like a delicate petal, but he could be pretty petty. And Taehyung... Well, for now he could tell that he was hella protective.

He could already smell trouble...

'Believe me... our ranks are your least problem... It's our characters that You will need to deal with...', Jin said and Jimin laughed at his statement.

Tae shook his head and smiled as well. Jin steady driving wasn't fast enough for him. 

He wanted to know all of them already. 

Taehyung felt like something in Jin's behavior changed. After so many hours of driving they were near Seoul. He wasn't so relaxed and talkative as he was during the whole ride.