Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship

It was the middle of the next day after Jungkook's rut ended. Jungkook and Taehyung stayed in Taehyung's room mostly sleeping. Both of them were exhausted. The last day of Jungkook's rut, neither of them slept. 

Jimin brought food for them and left it next to the doors, mindlinking Taehyung that it is there if they get hungry. He didn't let anyone actually get closer to them, giving the rest of the pack a cold shoulder.

Yoongi organized training for the teams in Jungkook's and Taehyung's absence, after which he started to look for Jimin.

Yes. He was looking for him, because his freaking husband was mad at him.

Jimin hadn't slept in his room since they came back. And the only person he was speaking to normally was the King.

So Yoongi went to the library when he heard the exciting conversation between his friend and his mate. He didn't have the chance to enter, when Jimin walked out of the room.

'Yeah, we should do that, hyung!' he was smiling, nodding to Hoseok. But his smile faded away as soon as he faced Yoongi.

He gave him a cold glare and passed by him.

Yoongi grabbed his wrist.

'Why are you ignoring me?'

Jimin eyed Yoongi's hand which was holding his wrist.

'Let go...'

'Jimin...'

Jimin snached his hand from his grasp.

'I don't want to talk to you. Well, I don't want to talk to Jin or Namjoon too, but especially to you.'

Jimin turned around and managed to make a few steps before Yoongi grabbed him and pushed him to the wall.

'Stop behaving like a three-year-old and talk to me!' he growled. 'I don't even know what I've done wrong...'

'Hmm... Where should I start?' Jimin pretended to think. 'Maybe from the moment you choose to hide the truth from me and Taehyung?'

Yoongi sighed and took a step back.

'You know the situation was hard... We didn't know Taehyung and Jungkook are... together.'

'You really don't get it right?' Jimin's eyes became cold. 'It doesn't matter if you knew or not... First of all... the three of you decided to lie to me and Taehyung. As if we were just strangers. I know that you are closer to each other than to us, because you don't really know us so well...'

'Jimin, you know it's not...'

'Second of all...' Jimin interrupted him. 'When I asked you in Daegu how sick Jungkook is - you lied to me. You lied to the Royal Healer, Mr Commander... without blinking. I don't care if it wasn't an actual sickness. I endured it because I didn't want to spoil the time with my parents. But the wellbeing of the Royal Pack is my responsibility and three of you decided to hide it from me. I won't blame Kookie for it. He wasn't in his right mind, trying to keep Taehyung away. It's their private matter. And it's really hard for both of them. I won't blame Hobi either, because the decisions about the Royal Pack that are connected to the wolf's behavior are made by the Head Alpha. And Namjoon is taking decisions together with Jin. So they told you. And you decided to not tell me...'

'If I would have told you... would you keep it a Secret from Taehyung?' Yoongi asked coldly.

'If you would tell me I would have time to prepare him for all that happened. I would have time to convince him to wait for Jungkook's rut to end and he wouldn't suffer the mental breakdown. Maybe the three of you don't think about us as part of your smart squad, but Taehyung is pretty much a master of minds and after the first panic would calm down he would understand and react differently. He wouldn't almost attack Jin, Namjoon and YOU! I don't know if you really are aware how close he was to overpower all of you...'