Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2

One year later

October was cold. Nikki joined his pack in the US. Seoyeon was living in the white cottage under the caring wings of Team B. Because now only Mirae and her had daily training and Seojoon with Allana were joining them on weekends they mainly had training in the gym.

Seoyeon was currently sitting under the wall breathing heavily after, drinking water greedily, and watching Mirae fighting with Jungkook.

They were going all out. Kicking, punching, jumping each other mercilessly.

'Good... Left kick!' Jungkook was screaming at Mirae. 'Right punch! Spin kick!'

'Don't instruct me! Fight fair and square!' Mirae said angrily.

'Feeling brave, aren't we?' Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung was standing with his arms crossed over his chest, observing them to point mistakes. His face twisted when Mirae made a spin kick right in Jungkook's face.

'Ouch!'

'How does she do it? Was she always like that?' Seoyeon asked him.

'From the beginning... yeah... Jungkook was like a father designed for her. She wanted to train. To be strong. And he made her strong.'

'And you made her gentle...' Seoyeon smiled at him.

Taehyung combed her hair.

'You are a good observer...'

'I get to know her pretty well...'

'She is more girly thanks to you... Surrounded mostly by men, she needed a more feminine point of view. She is more at ease with herself now.'

'But she is nervous lately...'

'Yeah...' he agreed, seeing Mirae blocking Jungkook's punch but then he made a jump and kicked her in the chest, making her fly across the room.

'Damn...' Mirae mumbled, getting up from the floor. 'You win again...' she massaged her chest. '6 to 5...'

'Are you ok?' he asked, embracing her with his arm.

'Yup...'

'Ok... 15 minutes of swimming girls and you can relax in the jacuzzi later...'

'That's what I'm living for...' Seoyeon got up from her place on the floor and joined Mirae who was walking to the changing room.

Taehyung handed Jungkook a towel.

'Weren't you a bit too harsh on her?' he asked.

Jungkook glared at him.

'15 years and you are still judging my training methods...'

Taehyung smiled nervously and pecked his lips.

'Forget I said anything...'

'That's what I thought...'

Mirae was cutting vegetables for the salad in the kitchen, having a peaceful evening with uncle Jin. She was thoughtful.

'You are making much less of a mess then your dad at your age...' Jin praised her, looking at the cut vegetables neatly put in the bowl. 'But the knife skills are the same...' he laughed, when she fastly chopped the cucumber.

Mirae sighed.

'What's wrong, honey?' Jin asked.

'I can't calm down lately... usually tai chi is working for me... But there is like a raging fire under my skin ready to burst out any minute...'