Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1

Jin woke up feeling something was missing from him. He sat on the bed and didn't saw Namjoon.

Couldn't he sleep?

Jin felt something strange. Something nauseous.

Had Namjoon felt sick?

Jin slowly got up off the bed and put his slippers on. With half closed eyes he checked the bathroom but it was empty. Then he walked to their private living room and saw that the door to the corridor were open. He frowned and scratched his back, walking there. He was walking through the silent Palace in the darkness. Not like it was a problem for his wolf eyes.

The urgent need to vomit was getting stronger. Did he eat something bad?

Jin: Joonie? Where are you?

Silence. Namjoon had never ignored his calls. Maybe he fell asleep somewhere else? Sometimes he liked to sleep in orangerie. Surrounded by his plants. But he always called Jin after a few hours, not really able to stand being far for too long.

Jin: Honey... where are you?

He started to walk down the stairs, when he heard the scream that made his body covered in goosebumps.

It was coming from upstairs...

He turned immediately and started to run. Fourth floor? No. Upper.

The screams were coming from the fifth floor. From the Royal Family bedrooms.

Jin: CODE RED! FIFTH FLOOR!!!

He screamed through the mindlink.

'NO!!!! LET GO OF HIM!!!!'

He could recognize Rose screaming. Her terrified, almost crying scream.

Something made of glass shattered.

He saw Lisa and Jennie running to Hoseok's bedroom, just before he himself reached the door. He felt the wave of Lisa's power right before his mind registered the scene in front of his eyes.

Lisa threw her ice shield in front of Rose lying on the floor, and Jennie stood before the barrier with guns in both hands, pointing at the King's bed. Her hands were trembling, because...

Because...

... she was pointing...

... at Namjoon.

Namjoon was lying on Hoseok, tightening his grip on Hobi's neck. Hoseok was struggling to throw him out of himself. He was desperately holding Namjoon's wrists, trying to pull them away from his throat.

His face was red. He was kicking the sheets, but he couldn't match the wolf's strength.

Lisa jumped on the bed, trying to pull Namjoon away from Hoseok, but Namjoon just shook her off with one hand still trying to choke his friend with the other one.

Lisa hit the wall, screaming.

'JIN!!!!!'

Jin's head was spinning. What was happening? What nightmare was that?! Was he dreaming? Namjoon would never hurt his King. His brother. His best friend...

Hoseok's hands gave up. They fell to the bed with a thud.

'JIN!!!!!'

Jennie closing her eyes, and turning her head, pulled the triggers. 

The sound brought Jin back to life.

In the last moment he moved his hand and the bullets changed their direction and hit the ceiling. He ran and jumped on the bed, swiftly kicking Namjoon off Hoseok.