Chapter 21: The King of Hope

After the coronation, preparation for the wedding was in full swing, but beside Namjoon and Jin, who were involved in them, the rest of the wolves got back to their daily duties. Their regular training with their teams in the morning was more specific because they performed a lot of different types of scenarios.

Jungkook and Taehyung also trained by themselves to understand each other's type of magic. Sometimes Jimin trained with them too, to be prepared to use Supreme Omega's powers any time.

Yoongi and Jackson were spending even more time with the Secret Service trying to discover Sung-jae's previous and future moves.

All of them spent time together in the evenings being just themselves: talking, listening to music, playing games or watching movies. It was their way to not forget about good things around them.

Their routine has been disturbed two weeks later.

Hoseok, like every King before him, was giving an audience every Monday. The most important cases were scheduled by Namjoon and the magical creatures from all around the world could meet their King, when any other organization couldn't help them.

Namjoon was with the King, a little bored, listening to some fairy who was complaining about wolves invading their territory in New Zealand, when Jungkook mindlinked him.

Jungkook: Is Hobi-hyung still talking with visitors?

Namjoon: Yeah, why?

Jungkook: Can he meet with one more person?

Namjoon: You know the rules...

Jungkook: I know. But I think it's really important. This person is from Taiwan. Kai asked me to do it. And he rarely asked about anything. 

Namjoon: Ok. Do the pass and call him over.

Jungkook: He is already at the gate.

Namjoon: What's his name?

Jungkook: Chen Ling. He is the head beta and commander of troops in Taiwan's biggest pack.

Namjoon: Let him in. It must be serious if he skipped Adrien and wants to directly talk with the King.

Jungkook: Kai and Chanyeol will bring him there.

Namjoon said everything to Hoseok, bending down to his ear. Hoseok nodded slightly and then calmed down the fairy, saying that everything will be solved.

When she was gone, he frowned.

'This last case should have been solved by Adrien and Goplana a long time ago... Adrien is really testing my patience lately...'

Kai knocked and announced the last visitor.

The man in combat uniform walked fastly, kneeled before Hoseok and bowed.

'Your Majesty, it's an honor to meet you. And You Kim Namjoon, the Head Alpha of the Royal Pack.' he said in really bad korean.

'You can speak in english if you prefere' Hoseok said gently. 'What is this urgent matter that brings you here?'

'Thank you, My Lord!' Chen Ling stood up. 'Sir, I wouldn't disturb your peace, but the events in Taiwan are worrying us. Lot of magical creatures, especially wolves, disappeared in a few months. There is no trace of them. Young wolves. Even babies.'

'How many?' asked Namjoon.

'50 wolves in Taiwan. 20 fairies. 5 vampires. 4 witches.'

'Oh my God!' Hoseok whispered. 'Why haven't you informed about it earlier?!'