Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2

The Diversity Company Headquarter

The High Witch eyelashes flattered.

Lady Allana slightly moved her fingers and felt something wet. She lifted her hand to her face and saw it was covered in blood. She saw the magical particles rising from her body like fairy dust.

She knew there was no chance she would survive this. The magic almost disappeared from her body. The loss of blood was too fast.

She put her hand on her own blood and her fingers started creating symbols on the floor. The spell casted with the last crumbs of her power made her own blood write a message on the wall. 

Daegu

The seven shadows appeared like a whisper that you are not sure if you heard it or not. They dispersed in seven directions, as if fleeing the light from the hotel windows.

An hour later the screams could be heard in the surrounding woods. 

Only the flash of daggers remained in their memory of hostages. Then the silence fell inside and outside of the hotel.

In the hotel lobby two dead wolves and two dead vampires were dragged outside by four slim figures, leaving the trails of blood on the normally clean and shiny tiles.

One of the figures, covered all in black like a ninja, with covered head and face, crouched down in front of Mrs Choi and started to untangle ties on her hands.

Three other fairies released the other hostages.

Mrs Choi stood up with the help of her husband.

'Thank you...' she said weakly.

'The Royal Pack is sending their greetings...' the fairy nodded with respect.

'What's happening there?' Mr Choi asked, shakily.

'They are fighting...' the person looked around. When she noticed everyone was untied already and the other fairies were waiting, she bowed. 'We will be around for a while... Sorry for the mess...' she pointed at the bloody floor.

Mr & Mrs Choi looked at the place she pointed. When they lifted their heads, all the fairies were gone.

The underground shelter

Lisa was walking from side to side in front of the iron door. She wasn't at all feeling as if they were in a shelter. It was too comfortable here. Food. Small kitchen. Couches. Pillows. Blankets. Books. Even board games, because electronic devices weren't working here...

The shelter was prepared to stay alive here for years.

And they were fighting above her head and it was driving her alpha crazy. Her brothers were there!

Rose was sitting on one of the couches pale as the sheet, but when her eyes met Lisa's she knew that if not for the queen's post dignity, she would be walking and cursing alongside Lisa, feeling useless. Her eyes were dark and angry.

Jennie was calmer, she instinctively tried to calm Lisa and Rose down. And Jisoo, trying to be helpful, stuck to Jungwon to divert his attention. The boy was quiet and nervous. He was jumping on his feet with every louder noise.

Yeonjun and Soobin tried to stay cautious. They were talking quietly about everything Taehyung and Jungkook have taught them. From the evacuation scenarios they knew exactly where the escape routes from the shelter were located and where the spare guns were hidden on the way or in the main room.

And there was Allana... She was looking around curiously. Touching surfaces of the locked furniture.

Because Jungwon couldn't stand the tension anymore, he stood up and walked to her. He liked her very much, and he was her favourite prince. She was spoiling him whenever she got the chance. He touched her sleeve shyly.