Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3

17th of June - 5 days till summer solstice

'I am your guide, Your Majesty...'

'Aren't you too young for a guide?' Hoseok lifted his eyebrow.

'I didn't choose the year I was born in...' the guy replied cheekily.

Namjoon frowned and took out his phone.

'Show your ID... We will check your identity.'

Yoongi nodded to Jungkook, who stepped forward.

'I will search you,' he informed sternly.

'Okay...' the guy said. 'Just to be clear, I don't need guns... And I will show you you something better than...' he made a move to his chest, but Taehyung pulled a gun and aimed.

'Hands on my sight...'

'Aren't you all tense...' the guy said, rolling his eyes and slowly hooked his finger over the chain on his neck and pulled the purple necklace.

'Not at a word till we check you...' Yoongi warned.

'I am not going to cast a spell, which was already casted...' Alec said and the necklace sparkled.

The Princess froze and touched the identical, now, broken necklace on her chest.

A second later Allana-Witch stood next to Alec, glaring at him.

She smacked his head instantly.

'Watch your language! You are talking to a King.'

'And you are just a memory, yet you dare to scold me, auntie...' he bickered.

'You never listen to your parents. Someone had to!'

'And you made sure it would be you...' he sighed.

Allana daggered Alec with his eyes.

'You are the son of a Lord, you should know how to behave!'

'I know HOW to... I just don't WANT to...'

Allana looked at Hoseok, who was a bit dumbfounded by the whole scene.

'Forgive him, My King... Don't mind his sharp language... Alec is my sister's son. He is just dumb...' she sighed. 'The next Seal if that would be possible...'

'Best choice for sure...' Yoongi mumbled under his nose. 'Either way: hands up and your ID...'

Alec rolled his eyes again and lifted his hands up.

'Wallet in my left pocket...' he sighed and Jungkook searched him fast.

Jungkook took the wallet and Namjoon made two phone calls. One to Xiumin to check the identity. Second to the Head of MacGregor clan to confirm who they sent.

'All clear.' he confirmed.

'Okay, so listen boy...' Yoongi said. 'You are going in a separate car in front of us. King, Namjoon, me and Jimin right after you.' he pointed out to the right people. 'Princess Allana...'

Alec lifted his eyes at the girl instantly, hearing her name. She lifted her chin as if she was asking "What?".

'... Jin, Mirae and Sunoo in the second car.' Yoongi continued. 'Jungkook and Taehyung on the bike will secure us along the way...'

'No worries... Treat me as your bodyguard... Nobody will stop us on the way...' Alec said, taking back his wallet. He looked at Allana-Witch, who was smiling at Allana-Princess, and frowned. "You can go back to the necklace...'

'I will go back when I want to, brat...' she huffed.

'Oh, that's where he got the attitude from...' Hoseok mumbled under his nose.