Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Because this chapter is my personal favourite... I allowed myself to dedicate it to my two besties... HeatherBlossom7

Actually, these two are the first real-life mates I've met in my life. They are radiating the mates' energy af and I am the Captain of their ship!

To my honeys A-lix.. With love... 

Pat

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The underground shelter

Hoseok was running through the stairs as if his life depended on it.

It actually was.

The anger was chasing the fear in his veins, when he reached the first doors to the bunker. He unlocked it and ran to the second doors, and then he reached the iron doors at the end of the corridor. The doors that could be opened only from outside. He pressed his palm to the palm reader. Scanned his iris and typed the password on the computer next to the doors.

He twisted the heavy hatch and pulled it, so the round doors would open.

The hand fell on the corridor floor and he saw Lisa's body.

'LISA!!' he crouched down and checked her pulse. She was alive. He saw Jennie near and checked her too. He sighed with relief and lifted his eyes. The room was quiet. Nobody was here. As if the others just evaporated.

Then he heard muffled noises as if someone tried to scream but couldn't. The metal doors of the huge closet trembled as if someone kicked them.

He tugged on the doors but they were padlocked. He yanked the gun from behind his belt and shot the padlock.

In the closet tied up together and gagged were Rose and Jisoo. He felt the temporary relief seeing Rose screaming at him through the gag. He fastly released hee mouth and cut the ties on her hands.

'THE BOYS ARE IN THE UNDERGROUND TUNNELS WITH ALLANA!' she screamed. 'I THINK THEY CHOOSE THE ONE TO THE FOUNTAIN! GO! GO!' she pushed him.

Hoseok glanced at her, seeing she started to untie Jisoo and ran to the bookshelf. He pulled one of the fake books on the shelf and in the middle of the room, the floor opened, showing the dark tunnel underneath.

He checked the drewer where the flashlights were hidden, but there was none inside. He was a bit relieved that the boys took them. He looked around, grabbed Rose's phone from the coffee table and turned on the flashlight.

He looked at Rose, who was checking on Jisoo and jumped into the hole in the floor.

The tunnel was dark and quiet. Not hearing voices around made him worried. They were far away already.

The floor above his head closed. He started to ran.

The Palace Grounds

Jin from the rooftop saw Taehyung and Jungkook landing on the stairs to the front entrance of the Palace, just before the wall of fire that Yoongi was still holding up.

At the same time with a deafening thud and painful groan the body fell to his feet.

Jin's eyes darkened, looking at Sung-jae. He made a move with his hand and the metal fragments of railing around the roof started to bend like a plasticine. Iron bars crawled through the ground and made a tight cage around Sung-jae. Squeezing his neck, chest, hips and ankles.