Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises

'Tae... Tae...' A clear, low baritone was whispering in Taehyung's dream. 'Taehyung...' he felt a featherly touch on his face and opened his eyes slightly, just to see nose scrunch in a smile and eyes brightened from inside by amusement. 'It's really hard to wake you up.. I need to go... We have short training with everyone and then we need to continue working on changes...'

Taehyung without a word rolled to his side, closing Jungkook inside his arms.

'Let me go, Tae...' Jungkook giggled. 'You are such a baby... Wake up... we have half an hour...'

'Mhmmm...' Taehyung nuzzled his nose into Jungkook's hair. They smelled like his shampoo. It was arousing and endearing at the same time. 'Gimmie jus momt...'

'You can stay in bed for a moment but I need to go...' Jungkook whined, and tried to bite Tae's hand that was circled around his chest.

Taehyung smirked half asleep and shuffled, sliding his thigh between Jungkook's legs. Jungkook's movements halted. He gulped.

'It's really dangerous to be so energetic in the morning, you know...' Taehyung mumbled.

'And why is that?' Jungkook said cheekily, and moved his hips back. Tightening his tights on Taehyung's leg. 

Jungkook loved the freedom he felt being with Taehyung. He could be himself playfully answering to his flirting. It was safe even when raging fire started to flow through his veins.

'Because there is always an option that your energy will be spent in another way...' Taehyung chuckled into his ear.

'I would really like to talk some more about this matter...' Jungkook said huskily and turned his head to Taehyung. '... but the clock is ticking, so if you want to kiss me it's your last chance...'

'You are so needy...' Taehyung smiled into Jungkook's lips before he kissed him slowly.

He released him unwillingly after.

'Don't be late... It will be a busy day...' Jungkook put on Tae's hoodie and walked to the doors.

'I think we should tell Jimin...' Tae said unexpectedly.

Jungkook turned, frowning.

'Why?'

'Because he is standing outside the door...'

Jungkook's eyes widened and in the next minute they heard the voice through mindlink.

Jimin: Have you, guys, finished?

Jungkook opened the doors, pulled Jimin inside and closed them fast as wind.

'What are you doing here?!' he whispered-yelling.

Jimin smirked.

'That was my question, darling...' He looked at Jungkook's clothes and his smile widened. 'Well, not that I need an answer...'

Jungkook blushed and sighed. He didn't know what to do and Taehyung instantly felt his anxiety. He got out of the bed and walked to him to backhugged him.

'It's ok, Koo... He would figure it out sooner or later...'

'We couldn't keep it a secret even for a day...' he sighed.

'And why actually did you try to keep it a secret?' Jimin raised his brows.

'It's not so easy, bro...' Taehyung said. 'We are both alphas. We are not mates... We don't know how they will react...'

'We didn't want to worry them...' Jungkook added. 'They will only think about the possible bad outcomes...'

'Well...' Jimin sighed. 'Ok then... I will keep my mouth shut just to give you some alone time to enjoy... In my opinion it's stupid and you are worrying about their reaction just because you yourself are worried about all this things...'