Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4

19th of June - 3 days till summer solstice

The first thunder struck at 4 am.

26 minutes before the sunrise Allana jumped on the bed, seeing Mirae already standing near the bed.

One after another lightnings and thunderbolts were hitting the hills around the castle.

'Is it just the storm?!' Allana asked, looking at the sky behind the window which was supposed to be brighter and colorful at this point.

But it was dark. Heavy rain was falling down making the inside of the castle so loud as if the giant was hitting the rooftop with a metal rod.

The lightnings were as often as the raindrops. Hitting one after another over the land surrounding the castle.

They heard the running in the corridor.

Mirae: SUNOO, HOW ARE BOYS?!

Sunoo: They are okay! They woke up! Appa was here a second before it started! They all are up already!

Mirae: Dad, what is happening?!

Jungkook: The King is going there... Wait for him!

Allana was fastly dressing up. Mirae was in her combat uniform in no time. Mirae slept in her room to protect her and Sunoo was in the boys room. King was protected by Yoonmin as always. But right now he and Jimin opened the doors.

'Ally! COME! You will stay with Minho and Han. Sunoo and Mirae will guard you!'

'What is going on?'

'We don't know yet... According to Taehyung, magic's resonance doubled in no time!'

'What are the wizards doing?' Mirae asked, when they were walking through the corridor fastly.

They were passing the main staircase when they saw Daniel, grabbing Finnegan who was running upstairs.

'Where is...'

But Alec was just running downstairs fast.

'ALEC DO SOMETHING WITH IT!' Daniel yelled, when the boy passed him by.

Alec, without stopping, threw him a look full of contempt.

Finn ran after him.

Hoseok looked at Jimin.

'Tell the rest to go with, Alec!'

'Jin is trying to fix things destroyed by lightning! Namjoon is somehow holding the trees so they don't fly around! Yoongi is controlling fire spreading over the hills even in this rain!' Jimin reported after mindlinking. Jungkook and Taehyung are going there!'

'Your Majesty, I assure you there is no need to...' Daniel was coming to Hoseok, who just stuck his finger to the older's chest.

'Get out of my way, MacGregor. Right now.'

Daniel stepped back.

'JIMIN! TAKE OURS TO THE LIVING ROOM! I want to have everybody in eyesight!'

Hoseok, Allana and Mirae were fastly going downstairs, while Jimn ran to bring Sunoo and the boys.

'CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!' Hoseok yelled, glaring at Daniel and 3 other heads of clans, who were staying the night at the castle.

'We can't tell for sure but...' the one of them started, but Allana just squeezed her father's arm as if she needed stabilization. 

Hoseok, feeling the trembling, gentle hand looked at his daughter, but her widened eyes were fixed on the view outside.