Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3

Hoseok's bachelor party was organized three days before the wedding.

In these two weeks after the events caused by Giovanni both strike units were training hard. They knew Sung-jae would come one day. He was two full of himself to give up.

Namjoon, Jin and Jimin decide that they will throw the best party for Hobi. They used the orangerie to prepare everything. The room was decorated with colorful streamers. They made a podium for karaoke and Jungkook organized speakers and music equipment.

On the ceiling, little stars that shine in darkness were glued and Namjoon decorated all his plants with Christmas lights. Jin filled the bar to the full and organized catering. Jimin took care of the games and it made Yoongi scared to the bones.

Well he should be scared because he didn't know what his best friend (#theKing) dared his mate (#theSatan) to do...

Somehow Hopemin took as their life goals to make his life miserable. And he just managed to put down one fire...

He forced Jimin to change the way he was named in his phone. After a heated argument (including a few angry kisses) during which Jimin didn't want to back away even for Yoongi's sanity's sake, Jimin finally agreed to "My Yoonie🥵'' in exchange for Yoongi naming him in his contact list as 'My Minnie🖤'. Yoongi was trying hard to convince Jimin to "Chim" or simply "Jimin" but Jimin really insisted, kissing his neck, so he couldn't actually refuse him...

And he took care of Taehyung by bribing him. What wasn't an easy task... He tried for more than a week to do it. He offered him expensive holidays on the Canarian Islands. He offered him his Black Card. Even his custom made sword... But Taehyung was just enjoying Yoongi's struggles more than anything else... Finally desperate enough Yoongi used his tactician mode to analyze what Taehyung would actually fall for... And somehow observing him during the training he finally found it... 

So he sealed Taehyung's mouth for eternity with a pinky promise and an embarrassing photo of Jungkook, which he took few years back, after giving his lil bro alkohol for the first time.

During these two weeks Jin couldn't be more happy that Hoseok gave Namjoon the task to organize his party. Because even if on the outside Joon seemed fine, he wasn't. He was waking up at nights, shaken up from nightmares and Jin needed to calm him down. Well, he couldn't do anything with it. Only time and his support could slowly heal this wound in Namjoon's heart. This and the way Hoseok was involving Namjoon with everything he was dealing with, just to show him he wanted to have him beside in every case.

Jungkook and Taehyung despite the decision they both made, became even closer. Maybe not in the way they wanted, but for sure in the way they both needed.

In the end only the two of them could understand each other. They were sailing in the same boat...

Did they try to at least limit their skinship?