Chapter 22: The Deal

(The action will be dynamic here so I will mark the place of each scene)

Taiwan - Safe House, 8:30

Yoongi and Jimin were woken up by the giggles that instantly made them smile, even in their half-asleep state.

'If you two wanted a threesome you could've just asked... I bet Rose would forgive me, if she could watch...' Yoongi heard Hoseok's mocking and jumped out of the bed.

Jimin opened one of his eyes to be greeted by the sunshine smile of his King, who rolled over  to hug the shit out of him.

'Jimin-ah... you are so fluffy I swear to god I could eat you!' he said and received an instant warning growl from Yoongi.

Hobi looked at his friend teasingly.

'I can hug you too, you know?'

'No, thanks! Leave my mate alone, before I rip your arms off...'

Hoseok pouted.

'No-fun... Go make a coffee grumpy cat...'

'I think we should wash out first...' Jimin mumbled, hiding his face in the pillow.

'Together?' Hoseok smirked at Yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head and looked at the ceiling.

'Why? Why do you punish me like that?'

'Fine. I will shower first. Yoongi will make a coffee for us and Jiminie can sleep a bit more...' Hoseok crawled out from the bed.

Yoongi looked at the stretching sunshine in human form.

'Are you ok?'he asked.

'Yup.' Hoseok smiled and patted his arm walking to the bathroom. 'After such a blissful wake up, who wouldn't...'

The Palace - Rose's bedroom, 9:30

'How are you?' Rose with a gentle voice asked looking at the phone screen.

'I'm fine. We need to stay here a little bit longer. We want to ask the hostages from the laboratory about what was happening there.' Hoseok said. 'Not everybody is able to speak now, but maybe some of them can give us hints "why"...'

'Okay, honey.' Rose said tenderly, hearing Hoseok's voice. 'I will take care of everything here. Take your time...'

'I wish Soobin and Yeonjun could skip school enrollment today...'

'The school is heavily guarded, you know that. And BamBam and Taeil will be with them. I can also send Chanyeol or Jackson too if it will make you feel at ease.'

'After what I saw, there is nothing like "perfect protection" for me... ' he sighed. 'Ok. Sent Chanyeol with them. They will fit in one car.'

'As you wish. I love you, Hobi...'

'I love you too, Rose. We will be back in the evening.' he promised and disconnected the call.

Taiwan - Hospital, 10:30

Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi were talking with victims. Hoseok was with them, but he was assisting Jimin with healing, and the questioning was just a side effect.

Jin passed the witch from last evening, who was helping too. He stopped her.

'Could I ask you some questions?'

'Of course' she bowed. 'Ask anything...'

'There were a lot of wolves under the experiments. Do you know why?'