Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2

Jungkook was preparing breakfast in the kitchen for Jin and Namjoon. Jin hadn't left his mate's side even for a minute until Jungkook forced him to take a shower bribing him with food. They hoped their Head Alpha would wake up soon.

Jungkook would do anything - laundry, windows cleaning, removing the spiderwebs in the attic, polishing the silvers, cleaning the ballroom floor like a Cinderella on his knees - if he could...

Teasing Yoongi-hyung was a good way too...

Anything to keep himself busy.

Because...

Fucking shit!

He kissed with Kim Taehyung!!!

And he wanted to do it again.

So much...

His guts twisted in sudden excitement at the memory. His stomach felt hot.

His fingers traveled to his lips, to press them gently. He closed his eyes, letting his fingertips caress them softly, wanting to maintain the feeling on them. Recollecting Taehyung's soft breath on them. The blissful delicate pressure of his lips. The sinful scent of his perfume. One of his fingers slid between his lips lightly...

Jungkook suddenly realised what he was doing and woke up from his trance, embarrassed.

He cursed under his nose and tucked his hands into his hair, pulling them in frustration.

What should he do now?

There was like million plus 1 reasons why it was a bad idea.

Like? - the annoying inner voice asked.

Like the fact he is an alpha! Out of reach. Forbidden!

Says who? You don't need permission to kiss...

And later what? How will I deal with awkwardness or hate after giving in to temptation and desire?

Oh, pleeeaaseee... you could never hate Taehyung... You are a soft bish who would suffer in silence...

It's not worth it...

It totally is...

Jungkook with a pained expression looked through the window. Yeah, he could never hate Taehyung. And Taehyung being an alpha wasn't a problem either...

But there were two huge problems that he couldn't find a solution to. And this night's events were what made him realize this.

Mates bond. Something irresistible. Something that was at the very core of being a wolf... Even if there was even a slight chance that Jungkook's mate will appear someday, should he risk hurting Taehyung? 

And what if he simply allows himself to dive into this desire and Taehyung's mate will show up?

In the end... everything was leading to the most terrifying problem there was.

What if he falls in love in the process of fulfilling his selfish desires and ends up with a broken heart, looking at Taehyung walking away with his mate? 

He couldn't even blame him for that...

Jungkook grabbed the table top and hung his head low. He really wished his inner voice would say something right now. But it was silent. 

As always you are in deep shit Jungkook... There is 90% chance that you won't be ever mated and 10% that you will hurt your friend if you will... 

Funny thing both probabilities was scaring him equally. 

After a minute of self pity rant in his head, he grabbed the trace with food for Jin, breathed out slowly to compose himself  and left the kitchen.