Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd

😏🔥⚠️

Taehyung opened his eyes, when they started to be too irritated by the sun, falling through the window. He felt the heaviness on his chest and looked down.

He smiled when he saw Jungkook sleeping on him. His cheek was pressed to Taehyung's chest. He instinctively started to stroke slowly the naked skin on Jungkook's back. 

He remembered that they fell asleep when the sun broke down. It was probably after their eight round. They end up like that after Jungkook took the lead, pinned him to the bed and sat on him being hot as hell. 

Taehyung could write a whole book about that moment of pure lust, bliss and love. 

Jungkook was always a masterpiece. But in that moment - when the first rays of sunshine enveloped his body, highlighting his sparkling from sweat skin... When his abs and thighs' muscles tensing and untensing while he was rocking his body back and forth... His messy hair framing his face... His parted, swollen lips from which soft, breathless moans were escaping... His eyes dark from desire. His hands holding Taehyung's wrist above his head... In that moment he seemd like an angel. 

Incredibly hot, sinful angel.

He was riding Taehyung slowly and mercilessly. He didn't stop until Taehyung reached his climax together with him and then he fell on his lover's chest when his, fucked up thoughtfully, mind just gave up.

Jungkook moved lightly and Taehyung realised that he is still buried deep inside Jungkook's body and  before he could stop his body reaction he jerked his hips up, holding his moan back.

He heard a muffled whimper and felt Jungkook's teeth digging into his sensitive skin right next to his left nipple. Jungkook chuckled warningly.

'You don't have enough?'

'Do you?' Taehyung smirked. His hand tangled into Jungkook's hair, stroking it gently, contrasting the soft gesture with the lustful movements of his hips.

'Never...' Jungkook whispered breathlessly, kissing and sucking the skin around Taehyung's nipple, making love bites until his mouth closed on the erected bud.

Taehyung grabbed his ass and pressed him harshly to himself, nailing him on his cock. Getting moans and whimpers from Jungkook's throat.

'Harder...' Jungkook demanded.

'You like it rough, right baby?' Taehyung lifted himself to sit, pounding from beneath, mercilessly.

Jungkook kissed him vigorously, embracing Taheyung's neck. When their lips parted and they started to breath heavily he let his body fall backwards, supporting it with his hands. His legs embraced Taehyung's waist while Taehyung's hands holding his waist, was indicating the rhythm he was moving his hips with.

'I... I like it in... every possible... way... as long it is you who is inside me...' he said breathlessly between moans.

'F-fuck!' Taehyung cursed when his mind became dizzy. He could see his own fingers making bruises on Jungkook's skin. One of his hands reached between their bodies and he started pumping Jungkook's cock fast, making him scream from pleasure.

They couldn't hold much longer. Just after Jungkook came in Tae's hand, pushing Taehyung through the edge with his shaking from pleasure body, and clenching ass. Taehyung head fell on Jungkook's chest. His forehead pressed to the hard abs and his lips caressed the sensitive skin. He was kissing softly every part of Jungkook's tummy he could reach, while Jungkook's fingers found their way to his hair, to stroke them tenderly. 

'Why can't I get enough of you?' Taehyung whispered.

'Well... I love it...' Jungkook breathed out, gulping hard. 'You being insatiable I mean...'