Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer

Jungkook came to the kitchen to see Jimin having his head in the clouds. He was spacing out lazyly stirring the tea, with parted lips.

He was fast to get the grip of the situation when he saw a purple hickeys on omega's neck. He smirked and took a pack of banana milk from the fridge.

'So you have finally gotten the dick?' he chuckled with amusement.

'W-what?' Jimin looked at him with unfocused eyes.

'Are you sure You are capable of working today?' Jungkook laughed.

Jimin cleared his throat.

'I don't have the slightest idea what are you blabbering about...'

'Yeah, sure. One thing I learned after living with Jin-hyung for so many years is that bottoms are horny as fuck.'

'I-I'm not...' Jimin looked down at his mug.

'He is,' Taehyung entered the kitchen, joining the conversation. 'I've never met a more horny motherfucker in my life. He is a professional striptizer, after a few drinks, too.' He walked to Jungkook and took the drink from Jungkook's hand. He sipped it, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

'There is more in the fridge...' Jungkook informed him, frowning.

'Your point?' Taehyung looked at him, embracing the stroll with his lips.

Jungkook for a moment was focused on Taehyung, gulping his drink. He snapped out of it and pointed at Jimin with his thumb.

'Our dear omega got laid.'

'Shut up! I didn't! And I thought you were a cute SHY guy!'

'I am,' Jungkook showed him his bunny smile.

'He is,' Taehyung confirmed, ruffling Jungkook's hair. The boy's cheeks immediately turned pink. 'See?' Taehyung smiled and Jungkook punched his arm.

'You stole my drink and now you are exposing me like that? Fuck you!'

'I'd rather you do that...' Taehyung replied, catching Jungkook off guard. The younger's ears and neck became red. Taehyung couldn't keep a straight face and laughed out loud. 'You should see your face right now!'

'Go to hell...' Jungkook mumbled, and forcefully got his drink back.

'Awww, don't be mad, Jungkookie' Taehyung massaged Jungkook's nape.

Jin entered the kitchen looking at the noisy bunch.

'Are you ready? I see Jimin, you are not... Go hide your hickey with some fluid.'

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed and Jimin immediately covered his neck with his palm.

'Stop bully me, idiots!' 

'I don't mind it sweety, but we need to be professional at the company.' Jin checked Taehyung and Jungkook's black suits and nodded. 'Hobi is ready too, he is finishing his breakfast with Rose. We will go with two cars. Did you check your devices and guns?'

'Everything is settled and checked, hyung,' confirmed Jungkook.

'Good. Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok together. Taehyung, you will be driving with me. Go get your stuff and prepare the cars.'

'Yes, hyung!'

It was the first time Taehyung entered the company. Because Jin had a lot of work he wanted Jimin to help him and Taehyung and Jungkook were there to accompany the Prince wherever he went.

And of course the two alphas had a lot of unverbal intimidating power and Hoseok wanted to use it on the meeting with representatives of the Royal Council. Only one week left until the coronation ceremony and they didn't want any unexpected obstacles to appear.