Chapter 4: The Welcoming

Jimin and Taehyung were actually speechless. The prince was... totally opposite of what they imagined. And they loved it.

After the prince walked away, they looked at each other and screamed excitedly as they checked both rooms. Jimin wanted the one, where the windows were showing the garden with a fountain, so Taehyung took the one with the view on something that he assumed was the training field.

After a quick shower they went to the library. It wasn't hard to find. Jimin knocked and they heard prince voice:

'Come in'.

The prince was sitting on the armchair, drinking the tea from a simple mug.

Jin was relaxing on the couch, resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

They all were in their casual clothes.

'Drink and eat whatever you like, you are hungry for sure', Hoseok gestured to the buffet.

'I honestly can't eat anything right now', laughed Jimin. 'I'm too overwhelmed!'

'Understandable', Namjoon smiled at him.

The door opened and a tall, young boy came in.

'Hi, hyungs!', he said, smiling widely as he immediately went to the buffet.

'You shouldn't eat so late in the night, Soobin', Jin scolded him slightly.

'But we are celebrating, so it's an exception right?' He took a huge bite of donut.

'Let him off the hook this time, Jin', laughed Hoseok. 'Where is Jungwoon?'

'Don't worry... he just needs a little bit of motivational speech... he will be here soon...', Soobin shrugged.

Hoseok nodded and took the tablet from the table. They heard the sound of skype connection. On the screen on the wall appeared the grey haired men.

'Hello, Yoongs. I hope I didn't wake You up...', said Hoseok.

'No, I was waiting.'

Hoseok put the tablet on the rack so Yoongi could see everyone around the table.

Movement near the door caught Tae's attention. He saw the same blackhaired guy that was riding the motorcycle earlier, but he looked differently. He had oversized clothes and snickers. He was almost drowning in the huge hoodie and suddenly seemed small. He tightened his hair higher on his head, leaving the bangs freely framing his face.

His name is Jungkook right? He doesn't look so intimidating as before, thought Tae.

Jungkook was looking at something in the corridor. He stretched his hand, and the smaller one appeared to take it. The small boy came into the library, looking at the floor.

'Jungwon it's ok. Come here...' Hoseok called softly.

Jungwon didn't move, nor did he look up. He just squeezed Jungkook's hand tighter.

Taehyung watched as the guy that effortlessly dealt with enemies like they were flies, kneeled down before the kid. And with gentle voice said:

'You don't need to worry, ok? They are your hyungs just like Jin, Joon, Yoongi and me. You are not afraid of us, right?'

Jungwon shook his head.

'I will be right beside you. Nobody will hurt You here...', he assured the kid.

Jungwon nodded and he looked up at Jimin and Tae, and immediately looked down.

'I'm just shy', he whispered.