Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King

Taehyung woke up feeling a gentle, slow touch on his forehead. Then between his eyes. On his nose. And finally a sweet kiss fell on his lips.

He opened his eyes to see Jungkook cupping his cheek with his hand and hovering above him.

'I could watch the moment you are opening your eyes each day till the end of my life...' Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung smiled sweetly at him and Jungkook shuffled and lay his head on Taehyung's naked tummy. Taehyung instantly moved his hand to his hair and closed his eyes dozing off.

'I'm sorry...' Jungkook said. 'No matter how sad and angry I was, it wasn't a reason to hurt you with words...'

Taehyung lifted his other hand with spread fingers, without a word and Jungkook intertwined his own with him, wondering how it was possible they fit so perfectly together.

'Pay me back in nature...' Taehyung said lightly with his sleepy, deep voice.

'Haven't I already?' Jungkook giggled, biting the soft skin on Taehyung's belly.

Taehyung chuckled.

'Never be enough...'

'Greedy.'

'Blame your sweet voice, perfect ass and tongue piercing...'

'I'm blaming your insatiable dick...'

Taehyung laughed.

'Don't flirt with me first thing in the morning or you will see how insatiable it can be...'

Jungkook pouted.

'As if I could resist you...'

Taehyung whined.

'Why are you so perfect? Come here this instant!'

Jungkook laughing, lifted himself up and let Taehyung kiss the hell out of him. They were smiling into the kisses, whispering stupid nothings, flirting and teasing each other until Jungkook checked the time and sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed.

'It's time for work...'

Taehyung glanced at him worried and caressed Jungkook's naked back. Jungkook was fine when they were safely hidden in each other's arms. But he knew that yesterday's events left their marks on him.

'Will you be ok?' he asked silently.

'Yeah... It will just take some time. But I won't throw it at you again.' he took Taehyung's hand and kissed his knuckles. 'We are dealing with this the way we best can. Together. It's okay when I am with you.'

'Haven't I told you already? It was a few months ago...' Taehyung smiled cheekily. '...I will stick annoyingly close to you...'

Jungkook frowned.

'You really did say that... It's funny it was a day after you punched me...'

'KOO! Don't remind me!' Taehyung whined, covering his face with a pillow in shame.

'It hurt you know! I'm glad you didn't aim at my nose! I would bleed till this day!'

'Stop it!'

Jungkook grabbed his pillow and threw it away. He pecked Taehyung's lips.

'I'm glad you did that...'

'What?' Taehyung blinked.

'If you wouldn't Jimin wouldn't yell at you and you would still be a judgmental bitch.'

'He slapped me then...'

'He did? Wow!' Jungkook smirked. 'I need to thank him...'

Taehyung looked at him indignantly.