Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking through the forest.

Well... Jungkook was walking.

Taehyung was backhugging him, letting himself be dragged. He had his chin on Jungkook's shoulder, keeping his nose in his mate's neck.

'My God, you are so addicting...' he said, and licked his neck.

Jungkook giggled and a shiver of pleasure ran through his body. He felt so safe... The arms that were always around him, making him calm and safe, were here... As sure as sunrise and sunset.

Everything had changed, not changing at all at the same time.

He would think that it's just a beautiful dream if his insides weren't entangled in almost painful pleasure. The physical reaction of his body was making him feel the reality. The goosebumps on his skin. The sped up heartbeat.

And this freaking, sinful scent, that was storming inside his lungs with every inhale.

The moonlight painted the silver sparks on the lake they managed to see from the point they were standing.

The lake house on the other side of the lake was quiet. But there was a light turned on in the living room. The car was parked in front of the house.

'They are waiting...' Jungkook said and turned his head a bit.

Taehyung was already staring at his profile, so when he tilted his head their noses brushed.

Jungkook closed his eyes, smiling a bit, when Taehyung kissed him sweetly.

Taehyung pressed his forehead to Jungkook's shoulder, embarrassed.

'I really can't stop myself...' he whispered.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arms that were circled around his waist and embraced himself more, as if he was tightening the belt.

'If you stop, I will beat you up...' Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung touched Jungkook's ear lobe - the most sensitive part on his body, his sweet spot - with his lips and whispered.

'Oh, really?'

'Y-yeah...' Jungkook leaned more on Taehyung's chest.

'I like, when you say 'yes'... ' Taehyung praised him, and his hand slid under Jungkook's belt, touching the naked skin on his side.

'You are making me dizzy...' Jungkook whispered.

'Should we stay here? Or join them?' Taehyung mouth were caressing Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook sighed.

'We will need to join them sooner or later... we can stay in the forest you know? And I want to thank them...'

'You are right...' Taehyung pecked his neck and moved away. 'But if I stay like that we for sure won't join them tonight...' He took Jungkook's hand on his own. 'Why do you say I smell like the night?'

'Sultry. Hot. Heavy. Fucking passionately...'

Taehyung squeezed his hand warningly.

'If you won't stop... We won't reach there for sure...' Taehyung squinted his eyes.

Jungkook looked at him flirtatiously, but then he cleared his throat and said with dreamy voice:

'Summer night garden. The air in the summer is different than in the winter. And there are flowers that bloom all day but you can feel the scent only after sunset. Then they are overpowering every other scent. Roses are nothing compared to them... Like there is this little flower you would take as a weed... but at night it smells like the most expensive perfume. A bit almondy...'