Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final

25th of June, Scotland

Jimin wanted to stay to make sure Alec was waking up regularly and was taking enough fluids. They wanted to support Finn until Alec's state would be stable.

It took three days. In the meantime Han and Minho were forgiven for not following the plan. Get rewarded for that, because their fathers took them for a trip to Edinburgh.

But they were promised to get punished for the airplane prank either way...

They didn't complain about it. They were happy their fathers and uncles were safe.

Mirae and Sunoo refused to accompany them in Edinburg. Instead they took a day off and went to visit Glasgow - just the two of them.

Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Allana were dealing with the aftermath of the whole storm. The Queen, Yeonjun and Jungwon could finally manage the international affairs from Korea. Pulling strings. Giving false tips to the public all over the world. Informing magic guilds in Europe what happened.

But the situation calmed down. Their jet was ready to take them home.

Alec opened his eyes feeling a presence near. He saw Hoseok sitting on the chair next to his bed.

'I came to say goodbye...' he whispered. 'We are living tomorrow morning...'

Alec nodded.

'Thank you for everything...' Hoseok whispered. 'You have to get well soon. That's an order from the King, okay?'

Alec smiled.

'Yes, Your Majesty...'

'If you will feel like changing the climate and come to Korea I will find a job for you...' Hoseok said. 'And if not I will still find a post I could see a powerful wizard, like you, on...'

'I will remember...'

'If you will have a problem with old MacGregor - hit me up as well. I am waiting for the smallest excuse to kick his butt...'

Alec wanted to laugh but he started to weakly cough trying to catch a breath into his weak lungs.

Hoseok squeezed his hand, helping him to overcome it. When Alec calmed down he leaned a bit to him.

'I hope I will see you again...' he whispered.

'I wasn't happy... you came... here...' Alec said with breaks to catch a breath. 'But... I am... now...'

Hoseok patted the back of his palm and walked to the door.

'The invitation on the court is open.' He said while smiling widely.

'You called it court?' Allec frowned.

'No... We call it home.' he winked and walked out.

****

The whole evening Alec was visited by small groups of people. He gladly told Minho and Han they did great.

Mirae and Sunoo stayed for longer, because they were talking about the Kingdom and curiously checking all the magic items in Alec's chamber.

The whole Royal Pack came with Jimin, who wanted to at last approve of his state and give tips about recovering. They chatted a bit before exhausted Alec fell asleep.

He woke up when the morning sun was in full bloom. The air was fresh and the birds were chirping outside. He was woken up by Allana, who was opening the windows in the chamber, letting the gentle wind come inside and move the curtains.