Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts

(You will know when to use the link if you will want:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxEWe6PcT6A)

2nd of August, The Royal Palace

Namjoon, Jin and Hobi standing in Taehyung's bedroom, looked at each other.

'We will take care of them here... You go to Yoongi and Jimin...' Namjoon suggested to the King.

Hobi nodded but before he walked away, he approached the bed and stroked Taehyung's cheek with signs of dried tears on it and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

'I'm ten years older because of you, rascals...' he breathed out a short laugh mixed with tears from his throat. 'Fuck... It really scared me...' he shook his head and took a calming breath.

'Yeah... our maknaes served us a huge heart attack today...' Namjoon whispered.

'I need to make myself busy. Otherwise I will be tempted to choke them for giving me wrinkles!' Jin said sternly and started to pick up dirty towels from the floor.

'Yeah. Same...' Hobi said and walked away. On the stairs he met Rose.

'How are they?'

'Taehyung will live. Jimin and Jungkook exhausted. Yoongi? Pissed.' Hobi brushed his face with his hands. 'We experience like an hour of this... I don't know how long it was going on...'

'Jackson said that from the beginning when they came back... It was around four-five hours ago.'

'Jesus Christ...'

Rose squeezed Hoseok's shoulder.

'Boys are sleeping. We told Yeonjun and Soobin so they slept again with Jungwon in case he would wake up... You can go to Yoongi and Jimin. Don't worry about anything else.'

'Yeah, thank you. Go, rest, aegiya.' Hoseok stroked Rose's cheek.

'I will. But first I need to calm down 12 worried wolves downstairs.' She smiled a little. 'They prepared tons of food...'

Hoseok smiled too, whispered "Ok" and they walked in two different directions.

Hoseok knocked lightly to Yoongi's bedroom and peeked inside.

Yoongi was nervously walking around the room, deep in thoughts, preparing different things. Towels. Clothes. Blankets.

Jimin was laying down on the bed, not moving at all. Hobi noticed Yoongi pressing his chest from time to time as if he was in pain.

'Yoongs?' Yoongi raised his eyes at Hobi shortly. 'Can I help you?'

'Yeah. I need saline drip and Pyralgine drip from the infirmary. Disinfectant, venflons.'

'I will bring them.'

Yoongi nodded, not looking at his King. He was not in the mood to talk. He was glad he is able to keep his wolf calm right now.

In his chest the pain was spreading. His limbs were too heavy to move. Jimin's organism was dehydrated and on the verge of a coma.

He shook his head to chase the anger that was covering the fear away. He changed Jimin's clothes to his own and washed his face. He covered him in blankets when Hoseok came back with all the things he requested.

Without a word he installed the stand for the drips next to the bed.

Yoongi placed a clamp above Jimin's elbow and disinfected his skin looking for the vein then he took the venflon and wanted to place it but his hands were trembling each time he approached Jimin's white skin.