Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2

16th of June - 6 days till summer solstice

Midsummer.

Summer solstice.

22nd of June. The longest day of the year. The shortest night.

The astronomical point from which the days will get shorter and shorter. The darker half of the year.

Not much time left...

Everyone who boarded the private jet on that day thought the same.

We are running out of time.

But it didn't stop them. Bags filled with different weapons and guns. Protective spells masked as balls Taehyun, Beomgyu and Mei Lin made for them were attached to their combat suits, ready for them to be worn.

But they had a long flight in front of each other...

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's shoulder.

'I will be fine...' as always Taehyung assured him.

'I know. Cause I will help you.'

'We should discuss...'

'We already discussed everything we could with Yoongi and Mirae. Hyungs and Princess are discussing the meetings. It's their time. We should leave it to them.'

'He is right. Knock yourself down. I will need you when we land...' Yoongi patted Taehyung's back.

'Fine.' Taehyung sighed.'Boys were extremely sulky when we were leaving...' he said laying on the seat.

Mirae, who was passing him by, bent and kissed his cheek.

'They will survive. They should understand this is not the level of mission they could attend. We ourselves don't know what to expect.'

Taehyung squeezed her hand.

'Whatever it will be, stay close. Don't argue.'

Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest and glared at Sunoo.

'Both of you.'

'Understood, dad.'

'Good.' He ruffled Sunoo's hair. 'Now rest. I will put this big baby to sleep.'

Mirae rolled her eyes and Sunoo giggled, when she pulled him away.

Taehyung stretched his hands.

'Come on. Take my breath away...' he smirked.

Jungkook squinted his eyes.

'Stop it.' he bit on his lips to hold the smile. 'Don't be cute, fucker...'

'Why not?'

'Cause I will puke.' Yoongi mumbled from the next row of seats. 'Just put him to sleep, JK, or I will smack both of you so hard you will be instantly delivered to dream land...'

'Yes, hyung...' Jungkook smiled and they exchanged playful gazes with Taehyung. He bent to him.

A second later Jimin smirked to himself, when Yoongi, who was lazing on his seat, sat straight and turned around to look through the break in seats abruptlY, hearing the sounds of sloppy, wet kisses.

He made a disgusted and outraged face.

'OH! SERIOUSLY?! HOW OLD ARE YOU!? UGH! UGHHH!! DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS?!'

Jimin giggled, choosing the movie to watch.

Jungkook straightened up, while Taehyung was sound asleep.

Yoongi squinted his eyes and Jungkook was holding his bratty smirk.

'Aren't you like 40?!' he asked.