Characters

You: you're y/n (just imagine your name okay?) You are a member of seventeen. Yes you're surrounded with some really good people, your friends.

You're a distinct girl. You're their maknae. You're mature enough but you always have to be taken care of by someone. It's most of the time your boyfriend or besties. But actually it's funny that you don't want to be taken care of like this. You act like adult one but they don't.

Scoups: As usual the leader of seventeen. He is the one who try to annoy you for no reason and so you.

Jeonghan: the 2nd oldest of seventeen. He is so lucky to have you in cheating partner. And you're lucky too.

Joshua: Joshua is the 3rd oldest and takes a great care of you. He is like your elder brother from another mom.

Jun: okay this beautiful guy has maybe crush on you. (I'll wrap it later)

Hoshi: another talented member of seventeen but for some reason you just don't like him. (Sorry hoshi biased lovely people, I make him baddie here)

Wonwoo: he is just so cool. You never bother him. Because you always find there's something in his gaze that you don't want to stand there.

Woozi: okay woozi is the person who you like a lot. Because man he is just sometimes too funny just as you. And wherever others find you two are together they start panicking. Because you guys always there together to mess something up.

Dokyeom: dokyeom is your good friend. A very good friend.

Mingyu: he is your boyfriend

The8: the8 and you both love tea so yeah you're kinda soulmate material.

Seungkwan:Boo is your bestfriend.

Vernon: Vernon is your bestie too but he maybe loves you!?

Dino: he is your bestfriend. Your fighting partner