Chapter-Six

You guys are in car returning dorm after shooting the inside seventeen.

It was a very relaxing shoot that you guys didn't have to prepare for it. But you had to wear some fashionable dress as Dino told you to.

 But you had to wear some fashionable dress as Dino told you to

The car is going through the neon lights of night street. It was so smooth ride as there were playing a soft tone in the car.

The cold breeze was coming from the window and blowing your hair away.
Though you were feeling good but it's really cold. You were looking at the window thinking about nothing.

Two long palms suddenly wrapped your ears, which made you startled suddenly.

'Don't you feel cold? Your ears are so cold.'

Dokyeom asked you with a really concerned tone. His hands were warm.

'It's not that much cold though. Don't close the window please.'

You pleaded knowing he would close the window now.

'Okay, okay. Our maknae wants to catch cold.'

He told you when unwrapping his jacket with one hand. His other hand was still wrapping your cold ear to make you feel warm.

'It's okay Dokyeom, I don't need that.'

You told him as you knew he would surely give you his jacket as you were not wearing warm clothes.

'Ahh y/n, just wear it. You'll get serious cold then and we will have to face all your dirty sneezing. '

Dino was talking these to you while pretending to read a book, that you and Minghao bought this night while shooting the inside.

Actually this was your shoot. You guys will walk and buy some things from street shops. So You and minghao ended up buying some books. As both of you are book freaks.

You looked at this Dino, who was reading the book

You wore the jacket and didn't talk back to him as you're feeling somewhat tired and cold.