Chapter- Fifteen

'Mingyu!'

You called out him again by his name.

You were running through a dark forest. Your toes are aching too much as they don't have shoes on. You are running crazily in search of Mingyu.

Maybe that dream changed a little bit. In this part mingyu should also call you

'Fairyssi..'

But he didn't. You ran through the jungle and after sometime you reached the river. A very sorrowful tone of violin can be heard. You know very clearly that it's your tone that you play when you are sad. But there's something more pathetic in the tone that you couldn't stand there just hearing that sound.

You looked here and there for Mingyu but he wasn't anywhere. Suddenly you heard someone is laughing piercingthe sound of your violin.

That sound of laughter is so sweet but just after you heard the laugh, you become so sad and stopped running.

It was a girly sound of laughter. And she was laughing at someone's joke.

You were standing a little far from them, where they were sitting like close ones. They were sitting in the sand of river and there was the familiar raft at the corner too by which Mingyu went away leaving you alone at the end of the dream. The end of the anchor of the raft was in the girl's hand. She was holding that in an artistic way while was sitting with the very familiar guy.

You couldn't see their faces since they were showing their back. But you could easily figure them out.

'What flower are you? Let me have your fragrance. You know every girl has their own flower fragrance.'

Mingyu was saying these to the girl while placing his nose to the crook of her neck.

Mingyu told often about the girly flower fragrance too and after that he usually tickles you. Here in the dream he is telling her about the fragrance too. Does he find you and her the same?

You were standing there watching them. You didnt know what to do now. If mingyu went on the raft, should you just let them go or not?

Mingyu's eyes met you while he was hugging the girl. You didn't look away and saw mingyu's eyes were getting teary to see you.

When mingyu removed the hug from the girl, he stood up to face you. At that time Tzuyu also stood up following mingyu and found you there standing with teary eyes and with bare foot that is full of sore and blood.

Mingyu is looking at you but he didn't approach you. He didn't even move a bit after standing up. He is looking like a beautiful tall mannequin under the moonlit sky. It was dark when you were in the forest but now there's a full moon here.

Tzuyu came to you walking slowly. You suddenly found her more attractive than usual. There's nothing that you can stand her. She is so beautiful and pretty. Look at her hair. Those are beautifully placed straight on her shoulder. Those must be so silky. Maybe she is the one that hoshi calls 'Cleopatra'.

She came close to you by walking and put her one of hands on your shoulder. She puts a smile on her face and tells you

'Mingyu is so happy with me. You just saw.'

You looked at Mingyu again who was now looking at the river and the winds blowing off his beautiful hair. He is looking so young, like the mingyu when  he confessed his love to you. He was so angelic when younger.

'I'll take him with me. Isn't it interesting?'

She paused for a little while took a glance at mingyu who was still looking at the river. And she added smiling more