Chapter- Seven

You are now regretting what you did a moment ago. But you know you are very right. Hoshi deserves this.

But you are now trembling in fear because hoshi tightened his grip in your wrists.

And he starts to speak

'You have no idea what I can do with you. I just give you a lot of time to have a positive answer and here you're still with that bastard!'

You were looking behind hoshi as you didn't want to see his face for even once and you also don't have that much courage now.

But as soon as he addressed Mingyu by a very disrespectful word, you looked at him with your teary eyes, still have anger in it.

'You are intimidating me! You little...'

Hoshi screamed saying those things holding your chin tightly by his one hand. He is firing with his angers and it is so painful to you to bear, as he really holding your face so strongly.

You cried in pain with a noise after he did so.

Hearing your crying he suddenly gets back a little of his consciousness, what he about to say to you. Maybe something very bad. But he just stop saying for the second time as you whinned against him

'You little.... ahh my Cleopatra!'

He again addressed you as his queen, not at any contemptible word, that he was proceeding to say. today you made him more crazy, but he wants you to be his beautiful pet, his lover. So he just can't classify you as the same as Mingyu's.

But he didn't loosen his grip on your face and suddenly his two of hands placed to your neck, proceeding to press it lightly.

You are now in different kind of fear.
When Hoshi is angry no one can calm him down.

Maybe you can, but you won't. You just can't be defeated by Hoshi's dominance.
You are waiting for the second step with a very broken mental state, what he really  wanna do. Why is he like that?

He was caressing your neck with both of his hands and was looking at your neck with lust in his eyes.

You hate this so much. This world is so dirty!

'Mingyu doesn't take care of you, I know. Why are you still with him? See your neck is like crystal. But there should be some red purple marks right? There should be a lot of love bites. Your precious neck doesn't deserve this.'

You just can't process why everytime he talks so weird to you. Why he can't be a little elegant? You can't stand at his dirty absurd words.

'Be mine Cleopatra! I'll decorate your neck so beautifully. I'll make love with you.'

He somewhat said those words in a husky voice keeping his face nearer to you.

You felt warm water is running through your cheeks, you are crying even not knowing.

Proceeding to escape from his grip, you tried to remove his hands from your neck. But as you did so, hoshi looked at you in a confused face.

'Aa-- you don't like I'm touching your neck?... huh, my bad. I should press it too hard and float you in the sea before nobody knows, before you and Mingyu become lovers.'