Chapter- Sixty Four

Wonwoo seemed happy today. Or he might just pretending he was. For that day he did not see you anywhere. So now he thought to come visit you when saw the flowers. It is so rare picture that he came to your room. It never happened in your dorm life. Such a gentleman. You were thinking this while staring at him.

Wonwoo smiled a little while stirring the tea with sugar. You didn't notice he was making tea for you. Since when he learned how to make tea?

'Is there anything on my face?'

He told for your prolonged gazing. You flinched when he talked as you were thinking about his well behaviour towards you always.

'What? N-no!'

Wonwoo gave the cup to you.

'I heard from Mingyu that you like extra sugar in your tea.'

'I thought you didn't know how to make tea?'

You told while taking the cup from him.

'Haha I know the basic cooking at least.'

Wonwoo told looking at you. He doesn't know why you look more beautiful every single day.

'Who taught you make tea like this?'

'Why? It tastes wrong?'

'It reminds me of Mingyu.'

You told taking the cup in a side after taking a sip.

'You got it right. Mingyu was making tea for you that day, that day means maybe a year ago. I was happened to stay in the kitchen for something. Then I told him to show me how he does.'

'It is surprising as you don't drink tea so often.'

'Yeah. I actually was eager to know what type of tea you like to have. So I could make you someday. Look today is that day.'

Wonwoo told smiling with his nose crunched. How easily he tells those! This time you got shy.

'Do you feel weak by any chance? As I don't see you anywhere.'

He asked.

'No I'm totally okay. It's just- sometimes I feel so scared of going out and meeting people.'

Wonwoo didn't talk for a while, he understood it was really traumatic for you.

'People, you mean- seventeen?'

He asked slowly. It made him sad that it maybe was hoshi, but now you don't trust anyone. And he will never tell you to trust. It was everyone's responsibility to protect you, all the members. But they failed.

'Ah- I didn't want to tell it in words. They are like my family, but that day I saw Seungkwan and it felt like hoshi was standing in front of me. A-and I didn't behave nice with Seungkwan.'

You stopped for a while and again told

'I fear if I do something wrong with any other member.'

'Why it always have to you acting nice?'

You tried to say something in his answer but wonwoo said again