Chapter- Seventy Four

Wonwoo arranged some snacks for you. He passed the tea after a while. You were waiting alone in the drawing room. You had no idea he has such calm nice house in a city like this. After entering, it didn't feel it was situated in Seoul. Rather it felt like you entered a calm country side home.

'Thanks.'

You told taking the cup from him. Though you came here with him, after coming he went to kitchen and made those for you. You thought to wait for him in kitchen but thought wonwoo might think you were showing off. He was never a cook, but his tea feels so refreshing. Just like Mingyu's.

Wonwoo took a seat and when met your eyes smiled.

Is he sad? Is anything wrong? You suddenly felt bad for him

Is he sad? Is anything wrong? You suddenly felt bad for him. Or does he smile like this everytime? You didn't notice.

'I didn't know you have such beautiful house.'

'You didn't see even.'

'It's already giving a vibe. Why Don't you stay here? You always tend to lay down in the bed of floor.'

'Haha! I told my parents to stay here but they prefer our old one. And also I didn't want to leave the dorm.'

'You love living there that much?'

He nodded.

'It gave me the most beautiful moments of my life. You know they are so precious.'

He told about seventeen members.

'What about me? Do you even count me as a member?'

You told.

'Why not? Did you ever feel like you were not counted?'

'Sometimes..'

'By me?'

You nodded.

'I'm sorry if I did.'

Wonwoo sighed thinking about all the moments he thought about you, the times he always put an eye on you. No, not to stalk you like you thought, he was also too scared about you. Like mingyu he always was tensed.

When thousands of nights he passed thinking about you and sighing, you are now telling him if he ever counted you as a member?
The times he smoked making white smoke all over the room, thinking about you. He never felt jealous of mingyu. Rather he just felt sad sometimes, that's it.

'The tea was soo good. It made me happy.'

You told smiling.

'Let's see the rooms?'