Chapter- Twenty three

Your eyelids moved because of the sunrays that was coming from the window and balcony of Mingyu's room. You felt so weak to open your eyes quickly.

It took some time for you to realise where were you and about the last night. Just after opening your eyes, the first thing you watched that a sleeping Mingyu was sitting in the floor, while his head was leaned on the bed. His one hand was holding one of yours and the other was placed under his face.

You don't know why Mingyu was sleeping in the floor in sitting position and not in the bed. Mingyu's hand is so warm. You remembered all the things that happened last night. But you didn't feel any distraction against Mingyu at all. Everything became blunt at this moment, whereas you maybe should feel a lot of pain for what happened.

You removed your hand from his and was proceeding to adore his sleeping face with your hand. His eyelashes grow longer that you thought at that moment. You dragged yourself closer to Mingyu and by that time you invented that you were only in blanket.

You enlarged your eyes and gulped thinking what exactly happened last night. You quickly sat up and exhaled a sigh of relief checking that your pant was okay. You know anything can happen but Mingyu can't do this, moreover not when you're sleeping. Maybe he was so angry and didn't control himself, but at least even at that time Mingyu must think not to snatch your virginity when you're not aware.

You bent your face to look down and felt sad that you really thought that maybe Mingyu really did those to you. You exhaled a breathe lightly. You felt ashamed for thinking so. All over all the things, Mingyu is your family and he wouldn't do any harm to you. Still last night's memory was peeping through your mind again and again and you curled up again grasping the blanket more closely around your chest.

'Why Mingyu?'

You looked at Mingyu again and you felt yourself teary. But you quickly wiped your eyes not to cry anymore. But the more you were wiping the tears to hold back your tears, the more you were crying. And at this point you couldn't but started crying loudly like babies. The sound of your crying sounds so pathetic like in this world you didn't have anyone. Anyone can tell that how helpless you were feeling just by hearing that crying sounds.

Mingyu woke up hearing your crying and he saw you were crying while sitting in the bed, putting your face in your knee. Your hands were covering your crying face. You were sobbing like your life is on it's edge and so you had nothing to do about.

Mingyu crawled up in the bed slowly and held your back softly. You flinched so much and stopped crying all of a sudden. You were pounding so heavily and the tears were overflowing. You looked at Mingyu with the teary eyes. As soon as you realized he came, you strongly held your blanket which you almost forgot.

You were trembling for the crying strokes and couldn't say anything because of that. You were feeling too bad for your luck.

'Your that clothing was wet because of the ice that I used for your neck. I thought to remove it.'

Mingyu was saying these things sitting sadly in the bed. His hand was in your back. He thought you might thinking about if something more bad happened to you last night. He doesn't wanna make you feel more insecure about him, after doing such things in last night. He placed his hand from your back to your face, to keep the hair strand behind your ear to see your face, that was looking down and there was just a sign of full helplessness. Nothing less or nothing more than this. You were looking down and there was no sign of regret or anger against Mingyu. It was just full of sadness.

You didn't say anything when Mingyu got closer to you and told in a low voice as an assurance

'I didn't do anything bad with you, when you were asleep. Believe me y/n.'